Your best friend's opinion on you

(some have alternates bcs yes)

Aries:

Shizuku - "Y/n's the best (brother/sister) I've ever had! Hehe, if only I get to talk to Shii as much as I get to talk to Y/n, though."

Taurus: 

Rui - "Their skills on (playing any instrument, or singing) are pretty impressive, if you ask me. Oh, they also like watching our shows every now and then."

Gemini:

Nene - "I remember when Aoyagi first introduced me to Y/n. We had a lot of fun playing video games...and we still do that."

Cancer:

Emu - "I love hanging out with Y/n! Hehe, we always eat lunch together. And! She's in a band with Ichika, Saki, Honami, and Shiho! Isn't that amazing?!"

(Alternate if you're a boy/non-binary: "I love hanging out with Y/n! They're always waiting for me by the gates so we can walk home together. And! They're in a band with Ichika, Saki, Honami, and Shiho! Isn't that amazing?!)

Leo:

Rui - "Though we haven't been able to hang out much, I do know they're a nice person to get along with. I heard they're in the same music group as Shiraishi, Shinonome, and Aoyagi, and they're Mizuki's friend's sibling." 

Virgo:

Saki - "I like experimenting my hairstyling on Y/n! It always turns out great! It was also such a surprise when I found out she knew Toya as well. Now, we can hang out all together. The three of us, and Tsukasa!"

(Alternate if you're a boy/non-binary: "When I show Y/n the hairstyles I try on, they're always impressed! They're a friend of Tsukasa and Toya, by the way. When we get the chance, we always hang out all together!")

Libra:

Saki - "Y/n's the best big sister ever, just like how Tsukasa's the best big brother ever! They're both doing shows together in PXL, and they're definitely some of the best shows I've ever seen! I'm so glad I get to go to school with her..."

(Alternate if you're a boy/non-binary: "Both Y/n and Tsukasa are the best older siblings I could ever have! They're both doing shows together in PXL, and they're definitely some of the best shows I've ever seen! *sigh* Too bad I don't get to go to school with either of them.)

Scorpio:

An - "Haruka told me about her, she's in the same school as her. And I so happened to bump into her one time now going for a walk. Now, we usually meet up in the same street we first met so we could hang out!"

(Alternate if you're a boy/non-binary: "I've seen them in my school before, and we so happened to bump into eachother once! Now, we usually eat lunch together in my school. It feels great to have another friend to eat with!")

Sagittarius:

Mafuyu - "What I...think about Y/n? Um...I don't know. But they said once that they look up to me as their senior, and they also want to help me find myself."

Capricorn: 

Minori - "Y/n is a really great friend! Since I'm an upcoming idol while they're a performer working with Emu, they're helping me with some choreography sometimes. In return, I go out of my way to see one of their shows."

Aquarius: 

Shiho - "Tsukasa's friend's sibling, Y/n? Ah, right. You...could say we "hit it off". I mean...we do have some things in common, and when I get the chance, I watch their shows with Ichika, Saki, and Honami."

Pisces:

Minori - "Even if they're a year older than me, they really aren't experienced in being an idol, like me. So I guess you could say...we're helping each other!"