Chapter 4, growing a female pussy, recognizing the owner, licking shoes, crawlin

front page
Chapter 4, growing a female pussy, recognizing the owner, licking shoes, crawling, and being slapped
search
Chapter 4, growing a female pussy, recognizing the owner, licking shoes, crawling, and being slapped
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the early morning, Ji Huairen woke up amidst the noise.

Ji Huairen looked around, and found that he was back in his high school, some students were playing around, some students were sleeping or studying, and he should be in the state of just waking up from sleep.

[The primary world is over, rewarding 10 lewdness value, unlocking primary bisexuality, now entering the intermediate world, please continue to work hard on the host. 】

Ji Huairen felt a heat flow from his body slowly moving to his lower body, and there was a feeling that something strange was slowly growing, and it was unbearably itchy. Ji Huairen didn't have any strength at all, his face was flushed and he moaned suppressedly.

Tang Hang, his tablemate, noticed Ji Huairen's abnormality. Tang Hang looked at him nervously, "What's wrong? Did you have a fever? Why is your face so red? Do you need to go to the infirmary?"

Ji Huairen didn't have the time to pay attention to him at all, his whole body and mind were occupied by this strange feeling, when Tang Hang was in a hurry and wanted to find a teacher, Ji Huairen was already fine, "I'm fine, it's just that I have a stomachache. Just go to the toilet." After speaking, without waiting for Tang Hang's reaction, he hurriedly flushed the toilet.

When Ji Huairen went to the toilet, he found a single room and locked himself in. Ji Huairen took off his pants, sat on the toilet seat, separated his legs, and found a small slit under his penis. Ji Huairen stretched tremblingly. With a hand, he opened his own small slit, and a small pink flower grew out of it. The small flower was very small, tender, but the stamen was exposed, making people want to rub it hard.

Ji Huairen put on his pants and stayed in the toilet autistically. He tried his best to adjust his emotions, "You want to save Yu Ci, don't give up halfway, you will definitely do it." But he never imagined that even more explosive things were yet to come.

When Ji Huairen returned to the classroom, the teacher was giving a lecture, he yelled "Report", and then returned to his seat.

Tang Hang threw a note to him, which said: Are you feeling better now?

Ji Huairen took the note, feeling some comfort in his heart, he replied: I'm fine, I'm much better.

Tang Hang: As long as it's okay, I don't worry if it's okay. Yesterday you told me that you plan to become Yu Ci's slave and recognize Yu Ci as your master. When will you do it?

Ji Huairen looked at these few lines over and over again, he suspected that there was something wrong with him, so he replied with three big question marks.

Tang Hang:? What's wrong?

Ji Huairen: What slave?

Tang Hang: What slave?

After repeated discussions between Ji Huairen and Tang Hang, Ji Huairen finally understood that this world implements monogamy and monogamy, that is to say, a couple can raise a slave, this world is relatively open, and slaves are completely legal Being a slave does not affect everything in society. Only a slave is a slave in front of the master, and still enjoys equal social status in front of other people.

Ji Huairen: ...I really want to destroy this world.

[Daily task one: Become Yu Ci's slave. Reward 100 Begonia Coins. 】

Ji Huairen sat on his seat with difficulty until class was over. After class, Ji Huairen rushed out of the classroom. He and Yu Ci were not in the same class in high school, but because Ji Huairen's parents moved when he was in high school, he and Yu Ci became neighbors. This is how people get acquainted.