Chapter 5, kicked, spanked, fingered, peeped

front page
Chapter 5, kicked, spanked, fingered, peeped
search
Chapter 5, kicked, spanked, fingered, peeped
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I feel that I have changed a lot. I hope I can collect more. My life is pretty stable recently. I don’t have so many things. I should be able to keep updating. If there is something new, I will tell you in advance.

I thought in my heart that I would finish writing this world today, but I still overestimated my ability. I am still a novice, and my typing is slow. Please forgive me for the short chapters.

-----text-----

Finally, when school was over, Ji Huairen sat still in his seat.

Tang Hang: "What's wrong? Aren't you very active after school? Waiting to see your master."

Ji Huairen: "Yes, you go first."

Tang Hang smiled: "If you have a master, you will forget brother. I can see through you." He picked up his schoolbag and left.

After a whole morning, Ji Huairen has realized the realism of the middle-level world. Tang Hang's personality is exactly the same as he remembered. Many classmates who no longer meet also appear in the classroom. It seems that apart from the lewd setting, There is nothing abnormal in this world.

After everyone walked out of the classroom, Ji Huairen went to look for him in Yu Ci's classroom.

Yu Ci was standing leaning against the podium, "Young master is here."

Ji Huairen approached, "Master."

"You still know that I am your master, and this is how slaves talk to their masters?" Yu Ci's voice could not detect any emotion.

Ji Huairen quickly knelt down and called again, "Master."

Yu Ci: "Do you still remember what I came here for?"

Ji Huairen bowed his head, "Remember, slaves are here to receive punishment, begging the master to spank the slave's ass."

Yu Ci was satisfied with Ji Huairen's self-proclaimed title. Ji Huairen still had some talent as a slave, but felt that this title was not unique enough. "From now on, I will call myself a puppy and take off my pants."

Ji Huairen slowly took off his pants.

"Including underwear, the punishment will be doubled if you slow down."

Ji Huairen quickly took it off, his face flushed with shame, because he was kneeling, he pulled his trousers down to his knees.

"Turn around, hips up, head down, legs apart."

Yu Ci looked at his ass, it was white and tender, but Yu Ci discovered that there was actually a small slit under the buttocks, Yu Ci opened the small slit, and found that there was actually a woman's flower hole growing inside.

Ji Huairen maintained his posture, not daring to move.

Yu Ci touched the flower hole with his fingers, "Why do you grow this on your body?"

Ji Huairen trembled a little, and more and more water flowed out from the flower hole under his fingers, "Master, the puppy has grown suddenly, ah." Yu Ci opened the labia with his hands, revealing a small hole, a small hole It was very small, and Yu Ci inserted his finger shallowly, and found that the small hole was barely accessible with his finger.

Yu Ci withdrew his hand, telling himself that the future will be long, don't worry. Yu Ci kicked his butt, Ji Huairen was caught off guard and fell forward.