Meeting the parents

Gwen's pov:
I woke up early today, last night I couldn't sleep, I'm so nervous what the heck. It's almost time I need to get on an outfit. I'm gonna go casual. I pop on the shirt and shorts that we got at the mall. I check the time, I have to go... I text Miles and I open the portal and jump through. Im at the door and I'm so nervous. I knock at the door. Miles opens it "hey" he says "hey" I say "you look great" he says "thanks" "is that the thing you got at the mall?" He asks "yeah I-" "Hey Miles is this your friend?"His dad says. "Uhm yea this is Gwen" He walks over to greet me and shakes my hand "nice to meet you Gwen!" He says "nice to meet you too Mr.Morales!" I say "oh just call me Jeff" He looks over at Miles's mom and nods in approval. "Hello Gwen! Nice to meet you! Call me Rio!" Says his mom. She's so bright and kind, I like her bubbly personality and her sweet voice. After the greetings and a small little talk Miles says "Hey we're gonna go to my room ok?" "Ok!"says his mom "stay safe" says his dad while winking "oh my god" Miles groans, I blush and try to cover it.
We get to his room and he asks if I wanna watch a movie I say yes and we watch some of it. He puts his hand on my thigh as we cuddle up on his bed. Then his mom comes in the room. He quickly takes his hand off and pretends to watch the movie. "Hey kids we're gonna go to the grocery store" his mom says "Kay" miles says.

Miles's pov:
After that we finish the movie and my parents come home. They check up on us and we are really really awkward. "I have to go home" Gwen says, I nod and we walk out of the room "I'm gonna walk Gwen home" I say to my parents. We walk out and we talk for a bit while walking then we find a quiet alley and she opens a portal. "Bye Miles" she says "Bye Gwanda" I say, she laughs. She pulls me into a hug and kisses me softly then whispers, "I love you" and I whisper back " I love you more"