Fall activities

Miles's pov:
I think fall season is me, Gwen, and Mayday's favorite season. Because we made so many plans this month. Today though we are going to a pumpkin patch.

When we get there Gwen's smile gets so wide it makes me smile. "I haven't been to one of these in so long" she said while holding Mayday's hand. "Same" I look over to all the activities "I think it'll be fun to do it again" I say

"Yeah, and we've got company" she shrugs looking at Mayday. I nod and we walk in, as soon as we get closer Mayday let's go of Gwen's hand and runs to a slide. She jumps up and down pointing to it.

Me and Gwen laugh and look at eachother, we know exactly what we're thinking.
We run over to the other side of the slide and up the stairs. Once we get to the top we can't stop laughing.

"Whose going down first?" I ask catching my breath, "ooh me!" Gwen says "you going with Mayday or by yourself?" I ask "can I go with Mayday?" She asks. I nod and take a step back.

She then gets Mayday and sits down, puts Mayday on her lap and slides down. When she's at the end of the slide she smiles at me looking like the happiest person alive, so does Mayday.

God, she's so pretty.
I mean what?
...

It's my turn so I slide down and put my hands in the air and yell "WHOOO" Gwen is laughing so hard and when I reach her I jump up and kiss her. She seems surprised at first but then kissed me back almost immediately.

When we pull apart she's still in my arms. She smiles and sighs "I love you" she says looking in my eyes "I love you too" I smile back. I kiss her one more time and then Mayday tugs at our pant legs.

I pull apart and look down, she's staring at us with her mouth open a little. "Where do you wanna go next Mayday?" I ask, she smiles and points to the pumpkin carving station.

"Jack 'o lanterns it is" Gwen smiles. We walk over there and talk to the guy who's in charge of the station. "Hello, how many pumpkins?" He asks. I look at Gwen and she says "I think we could both do one and Mayday can help"she says, I nod.

"Two please" I say "all right, that'll be $10" he says smiling. I get out my wallet and pay him the ten dollars.

He sets up our stand and we walk towards it. After he explains the tools and wishes us good luck he walks away. We look at each other and smirk, "I'm going to make a better pumpkin that you" I say "no way, not in a million years" she says smirking even wider.

I hold my hand out "may the best pumpkin win?" I say grinning "may the best pumpkins win" she says grabbing my hand and shaking it.

Mayday is the one to watch us both and help us out, as a one year old we didn't think that it was safe for her to be using sharp tools like that. But she can still judge, so she walks across the table to look at ours and giggles and goes to the other one.

Gwen's pov:

Once we finish carving our pumpkins we tell each other and count to three "one, two, three" we flip it around for us to see our jack o lanterns. He made one with spikey teeth and one big eye and the other smaller. Mine is a standard original jack o lantern but it's honestly kind of funny because of how bad it is.

He laughs "that's actually really good" he says "no it's not, yours is soo good though"  I say admiring his talent at probably anything. "What do you say mayday? Which one I better?" He asks.

She takes a second to decide and chooses...

mine?

She giggles and walks up to that one and starts climbing it. "I told you, yours is good" Miles says smiling "woah woah, Miles's was so good?" I say then she walks up to his and starts to hug it.

"I guess she chooses both?" I say in sort of a question way "I... guess?" Miles says cocking his head. "Let's go look at the pumpkins!" I say remembering that is a possibility.

He laughs and shakes his head "okay, let's go" he says smiling at me.

IM ACTUALLY SO SORRY

ITS FRICKING AFTER HALLOWEEN BUT I STILL GOT IT OUT SO HERE

it's been rly busy so I'll try to work on this and use ur guys's ideas but just know it might not be for a long time.

I'm also failing school and sooooop