Chapter 4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gravity falls, finally!" A brunette girl screeched, which made the bus driver flinch. Almost making the bus tip over from the sudden change of direction.

"Oh I can't wait to meet everyone!" She exclaimed almost bouncing off of her seat. She already packed everything that she used while waiting to her destination, now she just had to wait for the bus to stop and go straight to the mystery shack as per her parents instructions.

She had been dreaming on visiting a new place since she was eight. Now here she was, visiting Gravity Falls, Oregon. Her Grunckle had managed to convince her parents to let her visit. The annual offering had been put to a stop last year, making the towns people ease a bit.

And they realized that they were offering children to nothing. That made Mabel sad. Her little brother could have been well and alive if they had found out this fact earlier. But she had no time to dwell on the past. She didn't know him that well anyway.

And like her mother said, don't let these things drag you down. She was a star, meant to shine bright. A sibling would just dampen her.

"At last! A new place with new people!" Mabel couldn't hold in her excitement. She basically ran when the bus stopped. Running directly to the mystery shack.

"It's no mystery shack, it's mystery hack! Get it? Get it?" Mabel said to herself before walking to the front door. She basically ran a few ways to get there.

"Hello people!" Mabel shouted, which got the attention of the people in the shack. Well, it was a non working day so she was allowed to slack off and have fun. Which made her wonder. Having to work part time in the shack was the only thing holding her back, now she really wished her brother was alive. He could shoulder her duties and she can go and have fun. Her mother did say her brother wasn't good with people, so he wouldn't mind having a few more jobs. Well, that is if he were alive. Which he isn't.

"Mabel" Stan greeted, he and his niece were pretty close. Having keeping in touch with the family after that fatal incident. But he was glad he made that decision. Now he had a part of his blood daily with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"One day in and she's already a bragging radio" Pyronica said, she could read minds too. And what the girl was thinking pissed her off. "They're humans sis. It's in their nature. It's pinetree's nature too, but soon he'll be like us" Bill who was floating off on the side said, he had already predicted her attitude.

Well, human genes were easy to compute. And the girl inherited much of her mother's than her father's. "Really?" The now twelve year old Dipper asked. He was looking forward to what Bill had planned.

"Of course Pinetree, your power is too precious to let it die with your human body" Bill stated. Holding Dipper up and floating away from the shack. "Let's just hope your other uncle won't come into the picture"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------