Chapter 6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipper was quiet from that day on. With Bill's two brothers watching upon him like a hawk, ready to strike its prey had his nerves on hey wire.

Now Dipper was sitting on Will's lap like a good boy. Kill was throwing fire balls towards them blindfolded. He could have hit them on the first try but thankfully Kill was missing his shots on porpuse, and Dipper was thankful that he did.

Dipper let out a terrified squeak. A fireball almost hit him on the arm.

"Heh, pathetic" Kill mocked, sending more fireballs on Dipper's way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Grunckle Stan look!" Mabel shouted in awe. She was pointing to a Billboard of the tent telepathy. She wanted to go so badly.

"Oh no! You're not going there!" Stan protested taking Mable's arm and dragging her back to the mystery shack. "Ugh, but why?" Mabel whined as she was dragged towards the living room.

"That Gideon Gleeful, I thought he wouldn't be back till next summer!" Stan grumbled, completely ignoring Mabel's question. She was then left alone in the living room when Stan walked out to the gift shop.

"I wonder what his problem is"  Mabel mumbled going to the attic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kill smirked, the kid trembling before him was quite amusing, but unfortunately his other brother had other ideas.

"Stand up, Dipper" Will ordered, looking at the boy as he had done what is ordered. "Good" Will said, taking hold of Dipper's forehead. "Just a bit more time and you'll be quite the gem"

Will then scooped Dipper in his arms, hushing the boy when he whimpered. "I need you to do a little errand for us, Burning tree" Kill stated, a mischievous grin on his face. "Don't worry about Bill and the others, we'll cover for you. You just need to get a little something in the mortal world for us"

Dipper nodded, it isn't like he could deny anything from the two brothers.

"Good" William cooed, rocking dipper back and fort. Dipper was a twelve year old but the demons had always treated him like a baby. Maybe it was good, and maybe it was bad.

Getting pampered by a demon. Dipper knew it would be hard to believe if all his childhood he hadn't been picked for a sacrifice.

"What is this all about?" Bills shrill voice echoed, seemingly annoyed.

"Dearest little brother, you are back" Will had a silver line of disappointment in his voice that practically annoyed Kill.

"We've found a great replacement for that Gleeful kid. Hadn't you always been complaining about how he never gets the job done?" Kill taunted, sending Dipper a baseball size fireball to the arm.

Dipper flinched, the fireball almost engulfing his arm if Will didn't have the mercy that his older red colored brother lacked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------