Chapter 9 ~ Hotel Rooms

Drew's Pov:

All the shows so far have been amazing and the m&gs have been great too. We have the first London m&g soon, which we are all very  excited  about and our first gig in london tomorrow . I really hope we come back to England  soon, it's  a cool place and all the crew is really nice and the vamps, they're  awesome. 

Anyway, it was ten to twelve when Davey drove us, in the mini van, to the airport.  We left at a reasonable  time, however it was a while until we caught site of them.

"Drew!" A familiar  voice shouted.

Lauren ran towards me dragging  her suitcase behind her. She dropped  the case a few meters away and jumped into my arms.

"I missed  you so much!" We both said in unison, resulting  in laughter.

"C'mon lets go to the hotel."

We all walked out in a line to the bus.

"So I guess you've all met?" Levi asked.

"What? I don't  even know these people." Kaitlin  said.

"Yeah, they just sat next to me on the plane." Megan added.

The journey  to the hotel was quiet, mainly because  we were all tired. The sound of gravel indicated that we were outside the hotel.

"We should probably  introduce you to the team." Austin said as we walked into the lobby."This is Davey, Joe and Waddy."

They greeted the girls before running through the plans.

"Okay so their is soundcheck at 2pm but you don't  have to come to that if you don't  want to. Breakfast is at 8 and we'll be leavjng for the O2 at about 9:30 so be ready by then." Joe said.

He filled us in with some more detail and made sure that the girls understood the plans. We all walked into the lobby to collect the keys. All our bags and gear and that were in joe's room.

"Room 126." Lauren said taking the keys.

"Wait what?!" Joe almost shouted walking to the desk. "I asked for rooms on one level!" 

I walked back to where Austin, Nate and Levi  where standing.

"What room are you guys in?" I asked.

"057"

"261"

"300"

I know Joe wanted all rooms on one level because it would be easier if we had to have an emergency  meeting or something.

"Alright guys, go up to the rooms, get some sleep and i'll see you all at breakfast. Remember 8am." Davey  said as Joe and Waddy stood by the desk talking to the manager.