Mischievous:The boy nex door II

Yuki's POV

when i am moving into a apartment i saw a girl looking at me..i saw her and then she fast going to inside and then she hit her head..who is she? i asked the manager..oh that miki honoka.she just move last week.why?manager asked n-nothing.lets go inside manager said to me..after couple hours..when i woke up i ate my breakfast and take a shower..after i get shower i go out to go to school..when i open the door i saw the girl..what is her name again? i asked my self..ahhh miki..i forgot her name..i followed her because im just new here.when we are walking i saw the lot of boys get in the front of mik i hear them that they asking miki number or if she had a boyfriend..miki was panic so i help her they getting strip her..don't do this please! she is begging the boys so i run and the i stop the one boy who are going to kiss miki..hey let go of her i said to him that i am holding his hands.who are you?he asked me..iam the boyfriend of that girl..i said to him.what? are you kidding us?no i get miki and then we leave.arrigatou she said to me no problem i back to her.We get in a café for comforting her i think she is tired so treat her..why did you said that you are my boyfriend into that boys?she asked as she looked me..nothing i hear in to my classmates that you love me that's why i did that.what? she asked me that she shock.yes i know you love me right? she look down then she get out...so i follow her..when i am following her i grab her arm why did you out? i asked her i saw her crying .. because they that i love you i think you will just refuse me...no i will not refuse you i said to her as i wipe her tears so stop crying i will never ignore you..you will not ignore  me? she asked me as she stop yes will not refuse you...but you will never love me you will just accept my feelings. you will not love me...u will just acc.....i stop her talking as i kiss her...i will not ignore you...miki i like you too... i said to her as i stop kissing her..i saw her she shock what i said..really? y-you l-like me? she saked me slowly..yes i like you if that boys are asking if you have a boy friend say to the that you have boyfriend ok? yes. as she hug me and said that..