mischievous:the boy next door V

Yuki's POV
MIKI GRAB MY ARM and she get away me from jannah,I talk to her..miki are you angry?I ask her as we stop walking..no I'm not angry..she said while she's not looking at me..are you sure??I ask her as I hold her angelic face..yes i,m angry,I don't to see you that you are talking to other girl..OK?,...OK..OK..but..you don't have to be angry on jannah because she's only my friend OK?..OK...she answer ad he hug ,e tightly...I know but remember this you are just the one and only girl in my life OK?.. OK?..I kiss her passionately and hug her tightly...
After couple hours I woke up in the early of the morning I look on my side miki was not there I look outside but she's not there too..I saw her in the kitchen..she was coo,king a food and greet ,e good morning..good morning too...what are you cooking?a ommelette for you...really?how sweet are you...after this were going outside OK?....hmmmft...OK?I hug her and kiss her forehead...

MIKI'S POV
when yuki said to me that we  are going to ooutside  i get bath quickly then i ware my best dress...wow miki  your beautiful in that dress..yuki said to me..really?i answerhim while my face turn into a red lkike tomato again...lets go yuki said to me as he grab my hands..when we get out side i saw the guys looking at me and then i look yuki and then his face turn into angry...i give him a kiss on his cheecks..dont be anry ok? i said to him and grab him to a  restaurant...when we get ordered yuki shocks what im doing..woahh miki are you ok? he ask  me as he is laughing...why? im just really hungry and this is my favorite food...i said on him as i roll my eyes..ok..ok..hahahahahayou look like a kid..he said to me like he is teasing me..stop that im enjoying here...ok..i love you..he said to me.. im shock then i stop eating..why?i sthere some thing wrong?he ask me..no..no.. i love you too..i asid to him  and start eeating again..my face turn red afterhe kiss me on my lips again..i really love him and he really love me too..i will never ggivve up on him..we will stay as we gget to be an old have a child and grandchild..

A/N:GUYS SORRY FOR LATE UPDATING I NEED TO DO SOMETHING MIANHAESEO (*_*)