The World Don't Revolve Around You 🤭

The title isn't related to the book but Odetari be dropping BANGERS
It's always the werid roblox characters I be simping for 😐
Also I call a lot of monsters In the game "Pookie" and tell them my "pick up line": "are you my blood cells? because i wanna be half of you" 💀
Names used to describe Reader: [NAME], and "The player" (other players will be just called "player(s)" meanwhile, Reader will be called "the player").
I'm married to Odetari's music because of How good they are 🤭

Summary: [NAME] and other players ran into a random mansion that was titled "haunted", monsters ran after them repeatedly unless they disappeared with a timer, but one of the Monsters caught their eye, also they don't fear her. (Do you see a pattern with my fanfics?? Listen I just want people to not be afraid by me, I JUST WANT LOVE 😭)
There's no necessarily "romance" but it is kinda implied it's romantic attraction (as a aroflux I can't relate 🤭)
I originally wrote this in my notes as a fem!reader who used she/her to mind but i scrapped that idea and made the reader gender neutral.
Updates: The next book I will making is about a BEAR* roblox character, I don't know when it is going to release but I do have it written in my notes, Also, another chapter of my angry munci fanfic may come out soon.
Anyways let's get to what you came for

All of you guys already know it's going to be Third person, If I write in first person I cringe so aggressively 💀
Also this is a kinda cringe book but we gotta embrace it.

__________________________________

[NAME] Ran down the hall way with a super speedcoil, a monster already chasing them all over the hallway, it was repeated until the monster went after someone else, the timer was finally at 1 second, and all of the sudden the monster disappeared, showing the people who survived on the screen of a little device, they took their time and walked outside.
The player rolled their eyes seeing another monster of the name "Shade girl", everyone would probably be dead by the time this was all over, but of course! They were being foolish because this obviously wasn't going to stop, they cursed the other players for telling them to see what's inside of the mansion, they suddenly heard a loud screeching and music, to look up and see the woman who accompanied the screeching, a pitch black woman whose somewhat transparent, with black hair the same color as her whole body with purple accessories on the sides, holding a weapon that looked like a stretched out butcher knife, blood on her hands and blade and possibly pitch black head, the players started taunting her, going up to her and running away from the said distance, dancing, etc.
[NAME] Knew damn well that was not going to end up well.
These people know this a monster that can kill them right??
Sure she was pretty but that doesn't mean you should go up to her, especially with a weapon.
These players have a death wish.
The pitch black woman Chased after the players in the room with a large large wall window, Making [NAME] laugh, it's not like they enjoyed seeing people die but they saw it coming at that point, I mean they did the most stupidest thing.
The player then saw other players running outside like they did at the last round, they took out the timer to see she was going to be here until the 99 seconds turned to 1 second.
Turning to Shade girl to see she's trying to attack through the window, she's trying to break the glass, the other players were in the corners and some were in the dirt hiding spot or just a away from the window by just a inch.
The player didn't back away though, they found her pretty, they also, had a death wish. Like damn why are you going near the window that has a woman who's pitch black and a giant knife???
Shade girl Was Hella confused (I would be too), normally humans would run away from her in fear (yeah because you have a weapon), but this human didn't necessarily fear her, she settled down, putting down the blade, she also just gave up on trying to break the glass.
The other players were confused, some were trying to say that [NAME] should back up, they didn't move away from the spot they were in, the other players tried to usher them away from the window repeatedly until they just stopped because they knew the player wouldn't move.
The screeching didn't stop though, and the music definitely didn't.
She was only hear for 70 seconds now.
Shade girl, felt her heart skip a beat, she was happy she wasn't feared by someone, she felt kinda loved knowing the human was just amused by her, she's never felt like this for a while!
The player saw shade girl raise her head.
Did [NAME] want to risk going near her? Eh.
They went near the door and opened it, walking into the office like room that was near the exit, shade girl was near the window until she turned to look at the player, the other players were Scared but kept quiet, they saw it as a trap.
As they went up near her, and they... waved? She was confused.
49 seconds left
It finally clicked, they were saying 'hi' She mostly saw players do it to taunt her and say 'bye' to her when her time was up, she hesitantly waved too, it was slightly stiff though, she didn't really know what else to do, they were very beautiful, 'is this what humans think about each other?' Shade girl asked to herself, she was confused about humans, she used to be one of them too, but somehow she became socially naive, she felt kinda dumb for not knowing what humans do.
This whole interaction was awkward, not having communicated with another human for Years, she only did one thing: scare them away because she feels like they are going to harm her, harming them instead, she wished she could stop so humans could stop being scared of her, she just wanted a friend but her defense mechanism prevented her from doing so.
But having a human not be scared of her?? It has appeared that her dreams  have come true.
"Your not afraid of me?" She says
"What? No, I have seen more horrifying things but you definitely aren't one, you look very pretty" They said.
Shade girl felt like her transparent heart was finally full, she was happy that they found her pretty.
"Well your very beautiful yourself" She replies
The other players stand in the door frame shocked, how the actual hell was happening?? Were they interrupting something???
30-20 seconds left the timer was going fast
Shade girl hugged [NAME], she did know that hugs showed appreciation, and she appreciated them for hearing her ramble and vent about her emotions and what happened.
The timer ticked "10 seconds left"
"Thank you." She Says
She loved them very much, and they felt the same, it all clicked together
The timer ticked more faster, until
1 second left
She disappeared.
[NAME] turned to see the other players that were standing in the door frame, they gave them the 'don't you dare tell anyone about what just happened' look.
The other players turned away and went back outside.
The player walked out of the office like room, the device showing the people who survived.
They went into the kitchen where some of the other players were, they needed to think about what just happened.
They hope to see her again soon, she seemed so sweet.

________________

Also I will be making a Vee (a another the horror mansion monster) fanfic in my notes and I will ideas I have planned, but yeah
Also I have Arcadia and read my heart from obey me on repeat and they are also bangers
Wow 1364 words, I'm tired, took longer then I expected.
Picsart: mentallyillgay
Tumblr: xia0mi-c0m (sadly my username of "transfems4gerard" will not make my account pop up)
Quotev: Love4Gerard (may re-upload my goner X Reader fanfic from my tumblr on my Quotev)

Finally it's done.