Epilogue

I've never thought I could go through something like this in my life. Hell. My teenage hood was like roller coaster, it had its ups and downs, mostly downs, but now I'm here, at my own wedding. I finally found the 1, the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with.
   When I hear that the music started playing, I get a little bit nervous, but when I see my dad looking the best he ever looked waiting for me, I feel much better.
I'm getting ready to go down the aisle, get married to the man I love the most and be happy with him for the rest of our life. Crazy right?
"Are you ready Alice?" my dad asks me before we go. "Always," I answer back. I take a deep breather before I start walking down the alley. When I see my fiancé, soon to be husband, I relax and I exhale all the air that I took in a few seconds ago and held for a moment. I can't wait to finally be there with him and say yes. The walk feels like forever, the music is perfect just like I imagined it to be and I, I'm the happiest I've ever been.
I smiling and crying at the same time, but finally for good reason.

      I went through a lot of shit. The first very messed up thing happened when I was fifteen. I fell in love. At that time I really thought he would be the one, but you know, just like Taylor Swift said "When you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you , you're gonna believe them." and I did. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself what I know now.
Well this wasn't the first abusive, arrogant son of a bitch I loved, there's more. But this one, this one overtakes all of them and goes straight to the number one spot of the worst heartbreaks that I survived.