I bit Soph-more than I could chew

~Buzz~
//New text from Bro bro//
Cory: If you're not out here in 3 minutes I'm strapping you to the roof.
Me: I would love to insult you, but I think nature did it for me. I'll be out when I'm ready!!
Cory: How are we related again?!
Me: A horrible inbreeding accident.
-------------------- ABOUT 5 MINUTES LATER --------------------
I rushed out to the car, carrying a fruit bowl my mom basically force fed me. I opened the door of my brothers hand me down red Mustang, only to discover it smelled like cheese threw up on a pile of flaming dog crap. "Ugh. What died!?! Ohh hell no. I'm not dealing with this twice a day." I pulled out a bottle of my signature scent Endless summer and sprayed just enough to cover up the...pungent aroma. Cory coughed and gagged but I ignored him as I turned up the radio. I plugged in my phone and pressed shuffle on my 2,000 song playlist. Lana Del Rey's Off to the Races boomed through the cars admittedly amazing surround sound system. My admiration was interrupted by Cory rudely turning off my anthem. I glared at him and saw he had a serious look on his face.
Me: Uhm buzz kill much?!?
Cory: We need to talk. Look, I know we mess around and tease each other and whatever but you're my little sister... And I swore to both our moms that I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Especially since... Never mind. Just... Be careful okay!?!
Me: Especially since what? Cory what's going on!?
Cory: Calm down okay? It's just... After everything that happened last year... With you in the hospital and everything.... You... You mean too much to our family to loose you because some popular girl won't let you sit with her at lunch.
Me: Cory... I'm fine now okay? And besides...with you in the office and me hiding in Kylah's shadow... I'm sure everything...will be great.
Cory: Ohh please. Kylah's shadow will never be big enough to fit your talent. Someone's gonna discover you.
I just rolled my eyes and gathered my stuff as we pulled up to the new student orientation line. I looked over at my guardian douschebag once more before hoping out of the car. As I walked towards my future, I was reminded of my past as Cory shouted from his window.
Cory: Hey New Money! I turned around but kept walking, to my own horror. Just then, clumsy little New Money's foot found someone else's and her back collided with what felt like a brick wall!! Next thing I knew... I was plopped butt down on the cold speckled sidewalk.
Cory: Don't trip!
I glare at the blur of red as my not so shining knight rode away. I looked around, to take in the damage, but strangely, no one seemed to notice. Except... The brick wall. The brown-haired, green eyed, shiny smiled brick wall who's mouth I saw moving but was to focused on the rest of him to hear. When I finally came to, I saw Mr. Perfect extending a hand, which I ever so smittenly(nervously sweatily) took and let him pull me to my feet.

The angel of sexy: I'm so sorry... I was... I'm...You're...Hi... I'm Jesse...and you are Cory Bartlett's little sister...
Me: So my reputation proceeds me... I'm Jasmine... And as you may know...New Money...
Jesse: Ohh yeah. You just moved on Cambridge right? I live on Harvard. Aha I guess you could consider us Ivy League. Uhh not that there is an us... I just meant...

I smiled and blushed at his stuttering. The bell rang and before I could say anything, he grabbed my schedule and my arm and pulled me aside.
Jesse: First bell on the first day... Always bad. What do you have first period?
Me: Uhm study hall room... 2043?!
Jesse: Lemme guess... Small school. 40 classrooms?
Me:Try 20... I should go... Don't wanna be late.
Jesse: Well then I'll go too.
I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He leaned in and whispered.
Jesse: Juniors have study hall too. And mine just happens to be 2043.
I blush and nod. If we're going to do this everyday, I'm going to save tons in blush.
Jesse: So Ivy League, what's your story?
Ohh boy....