Tsukasa Love (death) life.

Ok so Tsukasa gives me the vibe that he will say he likes someone with a smile and that's when you know it is probably a phase.

When he genuinely really love someone without it being a phase, he will be SERIOUS AF.

This might make the one he truly loves really REALLY worried for their safety until they realize that Tsukasa is confessing his feelings.

Like- -!poof!- the hyper bean is gone and then back if you share the same feelings to him.

But ofc HE HAS TO GIVE THE VIBES THAT HE IS A YANDERE.

So be careful. ACCEPT HIS FEELINGS OR ACCEPT DEATH.

Like he will prob disappear and be depressed or instant kill you like that.

He will probably try to paint with spirit blood his crush in my opinion. Then give it to his crush and they won't even realize that's them he painted because of THE BLOOD.

I think Tsukasa will be the kind of Yandere that will appear in your house, wait you fell asleep,kiss your forehead, look at your lips but THEN...

respectfully look at your hair and cut a little bit of it and cherish the hair-

TO ALL BALD SIMPS, YOU ARE LUCKY-

I might just shave my hair now/jk

Well maybe one day I will, but ANYWAYSSS

I think in my opinion the ship dynamic that will work for him is :

ADHD Hyper Clingy BF x Extremely Anxitious partner that is touch hungry 24/7

Idk I literally feel like this could work out for him cause it's just sad to see the one sided love he haves.

SEE YOU SOON