WIKI PAGE

CHLOE NOELLE MONNIER

Birthday: December 24, 2000
Birthplace: Annecy, France
Raised in: Greenwich, CT
Occupation: Model, Influencer, Businesswoman
Known For: Fashion modeling, social media presence
Height: 5'4"
Marital Status: Divorced (formerly married to Luca Silva, an influencer and YouTuber)
Divorce Date: September 31st, 2024

BIOGRAPHY

Chloe Noelle Monnier is a renowned model and influencer born on December 24, 2000, in Annecy, France. Raised in Greenwich, Connecticut, she has gained significant popularity for her fashion modeling and engaging social media content. Chloe was previously married to Luca Silva, a fellow influencer and YouTuber, but the couple divorced on November 1st, 2024.

FAMILY BACKGROUND

Father: Jean-Pierre Monnier, a distinguished art curator in Greenwich.
Mother: Isabelle Monnier, a former ballerina who now runs a prestigious dance academy.
Older Brother: Gabriel Monnier, a well-traveled journalist.

RELATIONSHIPS

Chloe has been in an established polyamorous relationship with Colby Brock and Malia Gee Since late November/early December. They share a deep, meaningful connection that's rooted in mutual respect and understanding.

MARRIAGE & PREGNANCY RUMORS

Chloe was married to Luca Silva, an influencer and YouTuber. Their relationship garnered considerable attention due to their combined social media influence. They divorced in early November 2024, but during their marriage, they experienced both highs and lows. The rumor going around is that Chloe is in early pregnancy with Luca's baby.

FRIENDSHIP GROUP

Chloe's close-knit group of friends includes Colby Brock, Sam Golbach, Jake Webber, Tara Yummy, and others. This dynamic group has been a significant part of her life, providing endless support and shared adventures.

Chloe first met Colby and the rest of the group through mutual connections in the influencer and social media world. Over time, their bond grew stronger, leading to her romantic relationship with Colby and Malia. This group acts as a family, providing Chloe with a strong support network during her divorce.

TRIVIA

- Chloe has a passion for fashion and often collaborates with top brands.
- She enjoys traveling and frequently shares her adventures with her followers.
- Chloe is known for her unique style and has a large following on Instagram.