1

¡°~So mesmerizing~°¡

A young girl was walking down a hill in the afternoon. She had headphones on calmly listening to the music buzzing in her ears.

Y/n opened a door in a shop that she works in and walks to the changing rooms. Once she changes, she grabs a few cleaning supplies and begins cleaning.

After a hour she cleaned the whole shop. The girl put the stuff back in their place and goes to the bathroom. In there Y/n cleans her hands a goes to organize some stuff.

Two other workers come in and she opens the shop. The shop is pretty popular so a lot of people come in and go. After her shift Y/n is now walking outside to her small apartment.

While walking up the stairs to her apartment she heard some neighbors talking about someone new moving in, she couldn't care less about them and reached the 7th floor.

706 is her apartment number Y/n unlocks her door and walks in,she locks the door after shutting it.

                   ☆                        ☆

As Y/n was locking her door in the morning she heard a big thud in the 707 apartment.

"Someone finally moved in?" She though to herself. As she was walking down the stairs a tall pierced bald guy walks past her.

"Who's that?" She wonders who could that cool looking guy be since she has never saw him yet in the building.

Calmly walking to school she still wonders who the new neighbors be.

                ☆                           ☆

After school it was the same routine again,but a new costumer she never saw in her life is ordering her a drink the costumer wants.

"A small black coffee please." The beautiful woman orders.

"Yes,ma'am." The other worker begins to make the drink.

"Anything else?" Y/n asked her.

"No,thanks." The woman answered.

"That would be 206¥." The woman looks through her pockets for money.

"Here you go." She hands Y/n 300¥.

"Here's your change please wait a few seconds." Y/n holds out her hand with the change.

"Thanks." The woman took the change and walks to the right side.

"Hey Y/n the boss said we can leave!" A curly blond hair girl run up to her smiling.

"What. How. Why?" Y/n was confused as to why did the boss let them leave.

"Oh come on let's go shopping!" Her friend Misato begs her.

"Misato...I don't know..you know I hate public spaces.." Y/n hesitates.

"Don't worry I'll be with you!" Y/n knew she couldn't just let her go alone so she agrees.

"Okay..fine,but just until 6pm I need to clean my apartment later." She gives in.

"Yay! Come on let's go!" Misato grabs her arm and runs out the shop dragging Y/n .

                   ☆                           ☆

Her shopping with Misato went great! And now she's walking to her building with 4 bags.

As she's walking Y/n hears some noise coming from her building. Laughter and a little yelling was heard.

She looks at where the sounds are coming from and her eyes widen.

Y/n recognizes the woman with short black hair.

"It's her." All she could think about was how come she never saw her until now.
Then she remembered that's the 707 apartment.

Y/n continues walking. Going up the stairs were a pain but she managed to stand infront of her apartment.

Breathing heavily she puts down the bags on the floor and looks through her purse for the keys. As she was searching a door opened from behind her.

"Oh! Hello there!" A lightly pink haired girl talks behind her.

"Oh uhh hello." Y/n turns around to face her.

"I'm sorry I'm Nana Komatsu and I'm living with Nana Osaki we are your new neighbors nice to meet you!"

                                  ♡

(Yall what is Hachis hair color cuz like it's got this salmon looking like color but idk tho😭)