"date night!"

It was the next day, i went about my day yesterday then i remembered, he gave me his number! i had already been up for a few hours, my ass really hurt.. but- i grab my phone, dialing his number and calling him. and.. he answered.

"hey baby, how you doing?"

"well.. im okay, but.. well nevermind, so.. you wanna see each other again?"

"i said i wanted to see you today.. you know that, i can take you to this mexican resturant."

"that- that sounds lovely.."

"great.. so, ill see you babe. text me  your address too, ill pick you up."

He hung up so i texted him my address and ran to my shower to shower and shower.
after my quick but enjoyable shower (like our quickie in the bathroom yesterday), i ran out of there, naked, leaving wet footprints everywhere and i went to my dresser, picking out shorts and and somewhat baggy t-shirt.. i knew he would be taking me out to dinner but why not get ready now, its.. 12 pm so.. it wouldve been around 6 pm or so..
RINGRINGINRIHNRINRIGINRIRGIN.. my phone went off, it was him.. so i pick it up

"hello?"

"hey babydoll, i want you to invite some people.."

"but- why? youre probably gonna do what you did last time."

"exactly, i want to humiliate you, so invite someone.. not a third wheel though."

"uhm.. weird request but, okay! i- i can invite my best friend and his boyfriend..?"

"perfect, id fucking love to humiliate you.. you fucking slut. see you tonight."

he hung up the phone

so timeskip to like 6 pm

I hear a knock on my door, it was him.. but before i answered the door, i made sure i looked good, quickly fixing my hair then running to the front door and opening it. he took my hand and led me to his car, opening up the passenger door for me, then getting in through the passenger door and crawling over? well, wahtever, as long as hes happy. he starts to drive off, (DONT WORRY I INVITED JAY AND JORDAN!!!) and he plays.. a thousand miles (ur cue to start singing the song now)

we arrive at the mexican resturant, and we see jay and jordan waiting outside the door and i quickly got out to meet jay..
"took you long enough!" jay chuckled.
"fuuuuck yooooou.." i joked.
the waiter, i still dont know his name, opened the door for us all and we all walked in, following in shortly after us.. he talked to the reciptionist and he looked a bit threatening, i guess he just wanted us seated quickly? but we did, we got seated pretty quickly, we were sat at a booth table, jay sat next to jordan and i sat next to the waiter.

"hey, what would yall like today?" the WAITRESS said.. (she wont fuck anyone dw)

before i could open my mouth, "he would like mashed potatoes and a magarita, and i would like fish and rice with a pepsi, please." he said, the waitress nodded while taking down notes

"..just a water." jay said, anorexically.

"oohh boy, some tacos and some hahaha blast!" jordan cheered (make sure he cheers like woooohooo!)

the waitress took notes of our order and left, it felt awkward at first but i talked to jay

"..do you ummm manga?" I asked jay

"yes." he replied

the waitress came back with our orders, placing my mashed potatoes and magaritia down, jays water, waiters tacos and pepsi and jordans tacos and hahaha blast. 

"woo hoo! woo hoo! time to eat, time to eat! lets chow down, chow down now!" jordan burst..
"or dont.. if youre jay." he continued.

jordan had started to eat his tacos, boy was he happy.. and jay was sipping his water.
i knew what waiter had planned.. i saw him picking up that spoon, scooping up the mashed potatoes..
"here comes the airplane!" he chirped.. i open my mouth, allowing the spoonful to enter my mouth and i chewed on the mashed potatoes.. i chewed, swallowed and he did it again.. jay and jordan were in shock, just watching us.. they were both silent..

jordan pov..

i was just watching them silently, i looked at jay which he looked back at me and.. we were just shocked, we stayed silent.. but i got a little playful.. lowkey. i placed my hand on jays thigh, rubbing it.. and i moved into his inner thigh.. i put my hand down his pants and i felt how hard he was, i started to jerk him off slowly.. i heard his soft moans and it just wanted me to go faster.. i look at jays friend and his boyfriend, making sure they dont notice but they were focused, i was good to go.. i jerked him off faster, jay had to cover his mouth to silence him. i leaned over towards jay "good boy.. youre such a fucking good boy.." i whispered and continued to jerk him off, he didnt last long, i was just a pro and fucking jay! shortly after.. he came, it was cute having to watch him pretend he wasnt cumming when his legs were shaking and he was just squirming in his seat..

back to reader pov

i had heard macaroni sounds