CHAPTER 5 : THE TALK

At JYTea & Coffee Shop

"Dahyun-ah, Tzuyu-ya, I received a message. Sana and Momo are on their way here. They'll be here any moment." Jihyo said.

"Okay unnie, we'll manage the shop while you're talking." Dahyun said excitedly.

"Yes, don't worry unnie." Tzuyu said while assisting some customers.

"Okay, thank you very much. I'll go first to the rooftop. Tell them to come over there." Jihyo said removing her apron.

"Noted unnie." Tzuyu said.

The door opened revealing three gorgeous women.

"Hello!" Sana said without noticing Jihyo is not around.

"Oh, hi, where's Jihyo?" Momo asks Dahyun.

Dahyun froze seeing Momo in front of her so Tzuyu answered the question.

"She's on the rooftop Ma'am" Tzuyu said politely.

"Oh, Tzuyu-ya, Dahyun-ah why you're working? Where's Jihyo?" Jeongyeon chimed in.

"Eh? Tzuyu? Dahyun?" Sana and Momo said in unison with a shocked expression.

"Yes, what's with the face? Hahaha" Jeongyeon said.

"Unnie, Jihyo unnie is currently on the rooftop. She's waiting for y'all there." Dahyun said shyly.

"Oh okay, let's go Sana and Momo. Jihyo is waiting."
Jeongyeon said.

"Okay, see you later, Tzuyu-ya" Sana said and gave Tzuyu a wink.

"TTYL Dahyunie" Momo whisper to Dahyun.

Jeongyeon, Sana, and Momo go to the rooftop leaving Dahyun and Tzuyu who are still frozen and like a statue.

At The Rooftop

"Big eyes!!!" Sana and Momo scream and run toward Jihyo.

"Yah, why so loud?" Jihyo irritatedly said while hugging the two.

"I found them on my way here" Jeongyeon said sitting on the bench.

"So big eyes, what's with the sudden talk?" Sana asks retracting from the hug.

They're now seated on the bench with a table in the center facing each other. But before they start talking, Tzuyu knocks and asks if they want coffee.

"Unnie, do you want some coffee or anything?" Tzuyu asked.

"Can you get me the usual?" Jeongyeon said.

"Me too." Jihyo said.

"Okay, unnies noted. How about you Sana and Momo unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana pretends to think and said, "Mhmm, can I get you instead?" And blow a wink.

"Yah, Sana, stop that." Momo said slapping Sana on her arm. "Just like what Jeongyeon and Jihyo ordered Tzuyu-ya. Thank you." Momo said and smile.

"Okay, noted unnies." Tzuyu went out nervously.

"You never change, Sana. Still flirty as ever." Jihyo said and sighed.

"Yah, Only for her" Sana said pouting.

"Haist, this girl. Tsk." Momo said. "By the way big eyes, what's the thing we need to talk about?" She asks looking at Jihyo.

Jihyo looks at Jeongyeon before telling them and Jeongyeon nods in response.

"It's about Mina. Does she have any suitor yet?"
Jihyo ask.

"Ahm, excuse me, unnies here's your coffee and lunch. We thought that you might be hungry so we added food for y'all." Dahyun said and help Tzuyu place everything on the table.

"Wow, thank you Dahyunie" Momo said while looking at the food.

"You're welcome. We'll go ahead. We'll have our lunch there." Dahyun said.

The four unnies thanked them and start to munch their food. While eating, Jihyo tells them the whole story and the reason why she needs their help.

"As of now, we don't know if someone is courting or wants to court her." Sana said and thinks.

"Ah!" Momo said gaining the attention of the three.

"You know someone Momo?" Jeongyeon ask.

"Ani, I just want to ask if I can taste your dessert." Momo said eyeing the food.

The three were dumbfounded and sighed.

"Anyway, I remembered Bambam, a model in our company. We talked once before at the bar and he said he likes Mina so much but he's too shy to approach her." Sana said sipping her coffee.

"Oh, good. Maybe we can help him have his way on Mina. We just need to talk to him." Jeongyeon said looking at Jihyo.

"Yeah. We just need to encourage him and give him some tips about Mina. Is he a good guy Sana?" Jihyo said looking at Sana.

"Yes Jih. Based on my observation, he's good and gentlemanly plus the fact that he's so handsome."
Sana answered.

"Well let's see how it works." Jihyo said and sighed.

"Do you think it will be effective?" Momo asks.

"We don't know Momo but we need to try. I don't want this but if it's for the betterment of Mina, why not." Jeongyeon said looking at the sky.

"Her mind forgets but her heart remembers and that's the hardest part of it. Her heart still yearning for Chaeyoung until now. She might not remember it but her heart still loves her." Jeongyeon continued.

The three also look at the sky.

"I miss her." Sana said and closed her eyes.

"We all do." Momo said.