CHAPTER 25 : AU REVOIR

Note : Take 2 (of publishing) I forgot to include something.

___________________

At Nayeon's Residence

Mina's POV

"Good morning, Mina. How's your sleep?" Unnie asks and joins me in the bed.

"Good morning unnie, I'm better now, don't worry"

"Hmm, good. Now, get up and we will eat our breakfast" She said and kisses my forehead.

It's been six months since that night happened. Since Chaeyoung disappeared completely. At first, I was devastated but I tried to live my life and move on because that was what Chaeyoung said. I honor her words. She wants me to move forward because that is the best thing to do and she is right.

Accepting the truth is hard but my sister and my friends helped me a lot. They guided me and supported me always and in all ways. My sister never leaves my side. She took care of me very well and I love her for that.

Within those six months, a lot of things happened. They want me to have a session with an expert but I told them there's no need because I can manage myself. The other love teams are getting closer again even my unnie and Jeongyeon unnie. They all seem so happy with each other and I am very happy for them too.

Today, I want to visit Chaeyoung because I have something to tell her.

Stairway to Heaven Cemetery

Hi Chaeyoungie, my love. How are you? I'm sorry I didn't visit you these past few months. I'm busy fixing myself. I miss you very much Chaeng but I can't do anything about it. I can still feel the pain but I know this too shall pass.

I will obey what you said Chaeng. I will live my life again. I will move forward and regarding that Chaeyoungie, I want to ask for your permission. Do you still remember Bambam? He asks me if he can court me. He's been on my side since he knew what happened. I can feel that his intention is genuine.
I want to permit him to court me, Chaeng. I hope it's okay with you.

You will always be my love, Chaeyoungie, my first love. I will just give him a chance to prove himself and unnie and the others are watching him too so you don't have to worry about it.

So, Chaeyoungie, I will leave now. I'll be back here next week okay? I miss you.

I walk away from Chaeyoung's grave and go to Bambam. He accompanies me here but he is just watching me from afar.

"Are you good?" He asks.

"Yes, let's go," I said and then go to his car.

Third Person's POV

Bambam glances at Chaeyoung's grave for the last time. "I'm sorry Chaeyoung, I didn't mean to. I hope you forgive me for what I did" He sadly and then leave.

The end.
____________________

Thank you for the warm welcome and support to the story! Your feedback made my heart flutter and happy.

____________________

Third Person's POV

"Unnie I'm home!" A black-haired girl wearing a necklace with a penguin pendant said.

"Welcome back, please check her in her room" Another woman answered back.

"Okay unnie" The black-haired girl said and goes upstairs.

"Hello, baby cub, you're still sleeping, huh? Please wake up soon. We miss you so much" The girl said to another woman who was lying on a bed.

She holds the hand of the girl and suddenly it moves. She was shocked. "W-wait, are you awake?" She asks in excitement.

Then the girl gradually opens her eyes. She roams her eyes around and asks, "W-where am I?"

"UNNIE!!! SHE'S AWAKE!!!" The black-haired girl shouts in happiness.

The door opens up revealing a crying lady.

"What? Are you sure Somi?" The lady asks.

"Yes! Look at her!" Somi answered.

"Chaeyoung?" The lady asks.

The girl looks at her and says, "Jihyo unnie"