Introduction

Hello!

Welcome to my first original story, a story of a man betrayed and banished by the very kingdom he served for all his life, but life has better plans for him and he has no idea how his life will change from worst to best.

Astoria

A world where high-tech meets medieval times a world where genius minds used technology to better the lives of civilization and not use thier invention for mass destruction. A world there are cars and motorcycles that run on a almost limitless power source with no emissions, but no bullets, missiles, nuclear weapons and bombs, A world where wars are fought the old fashioned way using swords, shields, maces, spears, knives, fist and feet.

A world where two continents dominate the surface. The eastern continent where humans thrive and the western continent where humans share the land with elven like people.

The western continent was united 5 centuries ago and was named Aurelia it was united by then emperor Magnus Aurelius the first emperor of the western continent. But the empire was short live as the emperor died without an heir then again wars started for control and once again divided the whole western continent plunging it in 4 centuries of war but a prophecy said that it will be united again and after uniting will conquer the whole world.

The Eastern and Western continents are divided by a large ocean who no one dare cross.

While western continent is in 4 centuries of war the eastern continent is in a cold war state after the largest war happened in the continent 10 years ago which ended up in Alberia winning due to it having conquered more lands.

We'll follow a Magnus Aurelius Benedictus also known in the east as the lion of Alberia as he tries to live through tough times in the east to glory in the west.

Witness the man's asendance from a no name warrior from the east to a prince of a great kingdom to a great and brilliant leader of an empire.

PS this is my first original story sorry for the grammatical errors you may encounter but if you can correct me in shortcomings we can make this story a good one but please do it pleasantly. I'm kind of nervous.