Panic

Blitz woke up this morning with a strange feeling in his stomach. He was extremely nervous for the talk he was going to have with Stolas later. All these thoughts came rushing into his head as Loona walked out of her room.

Loona: Blitz, you up?

Blitz: Y-yeah sweetie, just woke up a few minutes ago.

Loona: You good? You look a little flustered.

Blitz: Yeah. Just a little nervous for my talk with Stolas later.

Loona: Oh, I didn't know you were gonna go talk to him today.

Blitz: Sorry for not telling ya, Loonie. I'm gonna ask Mox if he can close up tonight so I can leave early.

Loona: Damn, you really think you're gonna need that much time to talk to him?

Blitz: Well, I'm not sure how long it's gonna take... And better safe than sorry!

Loona: Good point.

Blitz got up off the couch, and went to get ready for the day. Then he and Loona got in the car, and drove off to work.

Blitz nervously kept checking the time, and he and Loona weren't even at I.M.P. yet.

Loona: You gotta relax, Blitz. It's gonna be fine.

Blitz: I know, Loonie. I just... I'm not exactly sure what I'm gonna say... I planned this all so last minute and haven't had much time to process.

Loona: Well, why did you ask to talk to him?

Blitz: Well, because I realized I fucked up and I have been putting my time into relationships that don't matter when I should be spending time in ones that do... Like my relationship with him... It's not like I like him or anything it's just that he seems to really care about me and-

Loona: Blitz, you obviously like him. You don't have to hide that from me. And besides, he seems to like you a lot too. I think it might be good for you to try to make things work.

Blitz: You really think so, Loonie?

Loona: Yeah. I do. So don't stress about tonight and just tell him how you've been feeling!

Blitz: K, I will.

He smiled at Loona as they drove into the parking lot. They quickly parked and headed inside. Blitz unlocked the door, and patiently waited for Moxxie and Millie to get to work so they could get started with their day. Blitz opened his office and nervously sat down. He was extra fidgety today. Even though Loona assured him it was going to be ok he just couldn't calm the nervous feeling in his stomach. He was so nervous that he was going to fuck up what he says and make things even worse.

Blitz thought to himself about how he should start off the conversation. He knew he wanted to apologize for what happened at Ozzie's and for not putting effort into a relationship that truly mattered. Blitz was a mess and could barely think straight. He sighed.

Blitz: Fuck, I shouldn't be stressing over this. I just gotta tell him how I feel, like Loonie said. Maybe I should-

Moxxie knocked and opened the door to his office.

Moxxie: Good morning, Sir!

Blitz: Fuck! You scared me!

Moxxie: Oh, sorry, Sir... Are you ok? You look kinda stressed.

Blitz: Yeah tell me about it. By the way, can you and Mills close tonight? I've got something important I have to leave early for.

Moxxie: And what might that be?

Blitz: It's none of your business, ass hole. Now can you do it or not?

Moxxie: Yeah, I think that will work.

Blitz: Alright, that's great. Now if you could get out of my office, I'd appreciate it.

Moxxie: Yup, of course, Sir.

Moxxie was very confused about what Blitz was going to do after work. He never leaves early. What could he possibly be doing?

Moxxie: Hey, Millie?

Millie: Yes, sweetie?

Moxxie: Blitz asked us to close tonight because he's leaving early.

Millie: Oh that's strange. Wonder what he's doing.

Moxxie: I was thinking the same thing.

Millie: Do you think it has anything to do with why he was so stressed yesterday?

Moxxie: Maybe. Should we... ask him?

Millie: Probably not now. We don't want him stressing about it all day.

Moxxie: Well, he's obviously stressing right now so I don't think it would really change much.

Millie: How bout' we ask him when he's leaving. That way he can hurry off if he doesn't feel comfortable.

Moxxie: I want to know so bad though. I'm tempted to ask, but you're right.

Millie: Hopefully he'll tell us and not be so secretive like usual.

As the day went by, Moxxie and Millie got even more curious and Blitz got more nervous. It didn't interfere with their work, but it was obvious that something was causing Blitz stress. He wasn't acting so excited after killing someone like usual. He just was ready to move on to the next job, trying to get everything done as fast as possible.

The end of the day approached, and Blitz was now pacing in his office. He was terrified of what was about to happen. He was sweating, and couldn't stop fidgeting. He took a deep breath, and left his office.

Blitz: H-hey, guys. I'm g-gonna head out now.

Millie: You good, B? You look super stressed.

Blitz: Y-yeah. I'm fine. Just kinda nervous.

Moxxie: For what, Sir?

Blitz: Just gonna... Go talk to somebody about somethin'. That's all.

Millie: Do you need anything? I'm kinda worried about you. You're never usually this stressed if you're just going to casually talk to somebody.

Blitz: Thanks, Mills. Just make sure Loonie gets home safe, K?

Millie: Will do. Call us if you need anything...!

Blitz: Yup, Bye.

Millie & Moxxie: Bye!

Blitz walked out the door and his heart was racing. He was so nervous about what he was going to say to Stolas. This could either fix or ruin their relationship and he couldn't decide which one. He drove out of the parking lot and made his way to the Hospital to go see Stolas and try to patch things up.