1

"What? I-it's not possible, no, how could you? Dad, she's joking, right?" You said, running your fingers through your hair.

"Honey, we're sorry, but no, your mother and I really thought about it.. I know we should've asked you-but-" Your father said looking at you guiltily.

"No, dad, no, no, no, no! I don't want my life to end this way!" You shouted, your voice echoed through the empty room.

"Baby, please, sit down, we could discuss this calmly.." Your mother said looking at you with pleading eyes. You looked at her angrily feeling betrayed.

Taking your Chanel bag from the table, you walked out the restaurant clacking your heels sassily.

-----

"And that's all." You said sipping your coffee.

"Wait.. you agreed?" She asked curiously.

"What? No, heck no." You said passing her a judging look.

"Who's the guy anyway?" She asked, fixing her hair.

"Who cares?" You said getting up.

"Where you heading?"

"Pool. Where else?"

She left. Jun-hye, your best friend since child hood. She was rich and that's all you cared about. Well, you had many friends, a total extrovert. Even though Jun-hye was a spoiled brat, she still was different from the other friends you had. She was the only trustworthy person you met, well, apart from your parents of course.