2

Red and blue lights reflecting her perfectly shaped body wrapped tightly by the silver satin dress she wore, wrapping and worshipping her curves, her hair open moving with every beat as she moved her hips with the right beats, sending seductive looks.

She smirked, all eyes on her. She winked as she took the pole moving her shoulder and her hips, biting her lips feeling the rich, spicy-vanilla taste of whiskey on her lips, still lingering. Her feminine fingers wrapped around the pole as she moved, she knew everyone wanted her, craved her. She knew people would worship her, kiss her feet, even lick the ground she stepped on. She knew her power, she wasn't innocent and she knew it, she was a devil. A not so little devil.

The next thing she knew was she woke up in her bed with a loud headache. She sat up laughing and looking at her beautiful fingers.

"Hm.. A manicure would be nice." She said to herself, she didn't care, she was used to those pounding headaches anyways.

"Y/n. There you go, is this how you are going to behave like a lady?" The beautiful lady, her mother, Juliane Kang. The Juliane Kang. The top fashion designer of the country and ex-top global model, a self made woman who possibly had billions to her name, for whom guys would still die for. The old school woman, explaining how a real woman should be. Virtues of women and motherhood, she knew it all. A feminist. Her very own clothing line having a 95% of women workers, that's how she was. The total opposite to her was her daughter, her beloved and only, Y/n Kang.

Y/n Kang. A play girl. 25. Little miss perfect. The ex-top student of her university where she got her business degree, the party animal of the group, playing around with guys, hates motherhood and the feminine side of women as she thinks it's weak. Evil in her mind, sharp in brains and angelic killing looks. A woman who knows the authority and power she holds. Arrogant to the range, to the last string and always thinks is in her control. Of course, her parents are smitten for her- Too much information now.

"Mom, chill. I'm bleeding from my vagina every month, if that's not lady like enough I don't know what is." She rolled her eyes getting up from her bed opening her hair tied in a bun.

Julaine's eyes widened as she stared at her daughter. 

"Y/n! Is this how you-" She sighed shaking her head. "We will be going for the wedding dress shopping in a few, do you want to meet your husband?"

"Fiancé." Y/n corrected with a smirk. "I'll be down in an hour, wait with Dad, I don't really care. And, sure, let's meet the man. Let's see how manly he is." She smirked biting her lips as she got into the bathroom closing the door behind.