Ch#46: "Discreet"

*Warning* This chapter contains abuse. Be advised.

Maeve's Pov:

Allison.

She had turned up all of a sudden as I stared at her face in shock. It all made sense now.

Her suspicious action, her talking to someone at night, her keeping things from me and the girls, but why?

"Why did you come here? I told you to stay outside," Peter stood up from his chair and made his way to her. They talked in hushed voices and I couldn't understand much because of my ringing head.

I felt lost. I didn't know what to do at this point. Maybe I should try contacting my wolf. "Zelda? Can you hear me? Talk to Reller," I had told her but no, I didn't hear a response back making me groan.

"Alright Maeve. You're not going anywhere until I fucking torture the hell out of you," he says to me with gritted teeth making me chuckle bitterly. I looked away trying to hide the pain they gave me, trying to hide the fact that I felt so betrayed.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me. So he's fucking curious. I took a deep breath in and looked back at Peter and gave a short glance towards Allison.

"You think I am gonna fucking give up after all this time? I am not that weak Maeve you used to know Peter. So remember, the more you torture me, the more your end is near and I can't wait for that," I said to his face, looking him dead in the eye. I was super serious, and it wouldn't even be a threat anymore.

For a moment, I saw dread behind his dirty smirk. It felt like he was..... Terrified? And he couldn't stop it from manifesting on his expressions. But just as it came, it closed off immediately and I heard him talking shitty again. Allison hadn't said anything just yet and she looked clearly more alarmed than him, he was better at hiding it.

"I'd like to see you try, you bitch," just as he spoke, he swung his hand and hit me in the face again making me hiss in pain. I breathed heavily, spitting blood on the floor and staring at him again.

"I will," I told him with my croaky voice as he just shook his head. Probably at the fact that I was tied up and he was the one fucking torturing me.

He stood up and left the room while Allison and I watched him leave before I stared at her figure. She looked at me but I could evidently see that she was embarrassed. Not saying much, she moved towards the chair where Peter had been sitting earlier.

"So how long have you been working with him?" I asked her, my voice clearly was cold and harsh as she sat down on the chair.

She hadn't replied for a moment as I saw her looking towards the floor in shame. Why the fuck is she ashamed now?

"So now your mouth is taped shut?" I asked sitting up. "I can't believe you're so pathetic and you're working with Peter."

Again, she didn't reply and kept her mouth shut. Sighing, I closed my eyes and put my head back a little to find some peace.

"I am sorry," I heard a whisper as my eyes snapped open and I looked at her. I chuckled forcefully and sighed.

"Did I ask for you to apologize? Are you stupid? I asked you how long had you and Peter planned this for?" I asked with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe my friend would do this. I didn't even know why she had done this.

I looked up at her again and I saw her teary eyes too.

"Why the fuck are you crying Allison? After fucking betraying me and then working with that bastard?" I said a little loudly. "Answer me!"

"He threatened me, okay? I am sorry," she apologized again and gave me an answer. I stared at her for a moment and closed my eyes. I felt nothing but pain and betrayal in my body.

"What did he threaten you with?" I asked her calmly now as she glanced towards the closed cabin door. I looked along with her and realized she was keeping a look out for Peter.

"He said I'd find my real soulmate if I work with him. I was desperate for someone I can love. I didn't kill Blake and Hector but I gave him information about your pack. Hector had gotten suspicious about my behavior as he had followed me and listened to my calls. I couldn't do anything but Peter found out. He used a witches spell and somehow tricked Hector into killing himself," she explained with shame in her voice as her gaze went down to the floor. I blinked my eyes with a sigh. My mood was a burn out now and I didn't know what to do.

"So you murdered Blake?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered giving a glance over her shoulder towards the door.

"But why? You could've asked for help from m-" I stopped talkimg when I heard the door unlocking. Allison wiped her tears quickly and got up from the chair, standing straight near it.

Peter came inside and had a food tray in his hands.

"Eat," he grumbled and placed the food tray on the floor. He gestured for Allison to open my hands so I could eat.

"And don't even think about running off. This warehouse is surrounded by my men. You run, you loose," he said I glared at him before Allison open my hands.

I sighed and looked at the plate. It contained a sandwich, some fruits and water.

"Why are you being so nice?" I asked him. I knew there was a catch. He wouldn't ever let me eat, he's a dick and I know it.

"Shut the fuck up and eat before I fucking starve you," he grunted at me making me sigh yet again. I had no choice but to eat the food. I wouldn't want to starve, he's right.

I started eating the food as I remembered the times I had so much fun with Davien. The memories and the good times, it made me smile. At least the only thing good here would be his smile, his laugh, his eyes and everything about him.

I hadn't noticed that Peter had left the room and only Allison stood where she had been standing earlier.

I heard footsteps and my ears perked up at the noise. He came back with something in his hands. My body shivered when I realized what the fuck it was.

Silver.

[Word Count- 1176]

A/N

Hey guys. My schedule says that I should've updates yesterday but I was super busy. My cousins are here so I had been out with them.

Do you like bold Maeve? Do you think Allison is telling the truth?

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment. Thank you.

xoxo

-lily