Epilogue

A year and a half later:

Maeve's Pov:

"I think I'm done here. You work out, I'll go home and eat something." Davien hummed, giving me a kiss as he started to do push-ups again. I stared at his muscular back which flexed each time he moved up or down.

"You can stare at me all you want and we'll end up like yesterday." I raised a brow with an amused expression when he stood up and drank some water. Our workout yesterday turned into a gym sex session lasting for a while and we ended up just going home at the end because Davien couldn't get enough of me.

Chuckling, I left the private gym and made my way towards the gym bathroom to shower. Later on, I wore my clothes and left for our house while meeting some pack members on the way.

Humming some songs, I placed a pan on the stove and added some oil to it. I was craving some pasta and apple juice so I decided to make it.

My food cravings were really high for a while now but I wasn't paying much attention to it. Yesterday, the smell of eggs gave me nausea and I almost puked but after a moment, everything was okay.

Shrugging, I sat down on the kitchen chair and ate my pasta. Could it be what I am thinking at the moment? Nausea and puking aren't something a person has daily.

After finishing my pasta, I messaged Davien that I'd be at Tiana's for a while and he replied back with an 'Okay'.

I rang the doorbell and heard footsteps after a while. "Hey, Mae! Come on in." Tiana opened the door after a jiffy and I noticed Derek cooking in their kitchen.

"Hey, Tiana. Hey Derek. How's it going?" He smiled and waved to me a hi.

"Hey. How are you?" He greeted me back as I placed my purse on the hanging stand and my shoes near the door.

"I'm fine, thanks." I reciprocated his smile.

Smiling, I moved over to little Penelope who was busy playing on the living room floor.

"Oh, Penny! Who ish Aunt Maeve's baby?" I talked to her in a baby voice as she giggled and showed her hands, clearly wanting me to pick her up.

"You are sho cute." I kissed her chubby cheeks as her golden locks bounced from the movement making her giggle even more.

"She's grown a lot huh," I said as we both settled down on the couch making her nod with a proud yet tired smile. Tiana and Derek were the best parents. Ever since Penelope was born, Derek took many breaks from being the pack Beta while working to be the best father.

"So how have you been doing?" She asked as she started tidying up the living room, placing scattered toys in a basket while I held little Penny.

"I'm fine. Therapy has helped me a lot." I replied as my mind wavered towards the high craving and nausea I experienced yesterday and even today.

"Is everything okay?" Tiana asked, coming over to me. "You're being really quiet."

"Oh, yeah there is something I wanted to discuss with you," I replied after a minute as she waited for me to speak.

"I've been having nausea and headaches for a while now. I hate the smell of eggs and I can't stand it. Oh, and my cravings are so high," I explained to her with my mind running like crazy and my palms sweaty.

"Maeve, it seems to me you're pregnant." Her words caused me to freeze for a second. I just realized, my period is three weeks late and since that time, Davien and I have fucked raw. I mean we used to do that before too but we didn't have a lot of sex when I was on my period.