Chapter Nine

Blaise was not exaggerating. When the group entered the side interrogation room, they were met with shouts coming from all angles and yet the only one in the room was Bill. "We have Corban Yaxley in this room," he said pointing to the mirror in front of him. "In this one, we have Gregory Goyle," he pointed to the mirror on the wall to his right. "And in that room over there we have Terry Skacklebolt," he gestured to the wall opposite. "I can't make out a word any of them are saying as they are talking over each other."

Draco absent-mindedly went to the mirror which looked into the room Goyle was in with Blaise following. Harry headed to Yaxley's mirror and Hermione and Nyx headed to Terry's.

Goyle from what Draco and Blaise could make out, had no part in coming up with the plan. He was there to execute it – and get Nyx as a reward. Draco was horrified to hear that he had already murdered several muggle-born, half-blood and muggles since he evaded capture after the war. He described how he raped, tortured and violated these women, waiting to they were an inch from death, healing them and then repeating the process all over again. It was disturbing. He didn't even sound remorseful. He smiled the whole time as he laughed at how no one would ever find their bodies. He had preserved them and transfigured them into bones and buried them. "Barty Crouch Jnr gave me the idea. Isn't that how he did his old man in?"

"That sick bastard!" Blaise spat.

"We have been looking for Barty Crouch for some time," Bill noted. "So his own son murdered his father?"

"What?" Harry said coming to join them. "His son....during the Triwizard Tournament?" Harry was thinking quickly. "I have to report this," he said. "Barty Crouch's body is somewhere on Hogwarts grounds." He walked off producing an orb as he went and talking into it.

"So you buried these ladies?" the investigator asked.

"Oh yeah...in a very remote place. Somewhere that I used to visit every summer when I was growing up. Not that I am going to tell you where that is. Unless of course, you make me a deal?" He smirked.

"There will be no deal," the investigator said as two Aurors entered the room, one holding a vial of a dark green liquid which was bubbling.

"What the fuck is that?" Goyle snapped crunching up his face. He looked bigger than ever. Draco was surprised the chair he was on could hold his weight. His teeth were yellow and black and he looked like he hadn't had a bath in some time.

"You are going to drink it," one of the Aurors explained.

"Am I fuck!" Goyle tried to move away as they advanced towards him but the magical bonds on him held him against the desk. "Stay the fuck away from me!"

What he couldn't see was that as one man advanced with the vial – the one Goyle was watching very intensely, the other sneaked up behind him with what looked like a needle and syringe. When Goyle turned away, the needle was plunged into Goyle's neck.

"What......have....you....done?" Goyle asked as he began to relax against his own will.

"A mixture of a muscle relaxer and a stripping potion," the investigator smirked.

"Stripping potion?"

"To strip you of your magical abilities. Your wand, which was taken off you before you arrived at Azkaban this evening has been snapped and -"

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" He screamed.

"And you can't go around murdering innocent women but it looks like you did and so did we," the investigator didn't even look up. "You are being remanded in custody to await trial for your actions. You shall have no bail, and no visitors, you will be in our high-security holding cells with around-the-clock supervision. Your trail is set for next week – 17th October. You will stand before the Minister -"