2🌸

Taehyung left from the room.... The tears that jimin was holding back.. Started coming...

"Because of jimin, my son have to get married to that mentally ill person whom taehyung doesn't even love!!" taehyung's mom was shouting outside... Jimin could hear those..he let him fall on the bed...pushed his face on the pillow, jimin started crying his heart out....

"I have to compensate for my mistake...i am responsible for jin hyung's this conditions... But i don't to share my love with anyone.... But i have no other choice!! "
Jimin said to Himself..

When he felt someone put his hand over his shoulder and said "you destroyed my son's life...now creating drama...and started crying.... Just Because you have to share your love taehyung with my son!!do not forget you were growing up in our money if we didn't let you stay in our house,didn't let you study..do you think you even could meet taehyung in YOUR entire life....you owe us jimin.... "

Jimin's aunt, jin's mom said...
those things...

Actually jimin's parents died by a road accidents when jimin was 10 years old.From then he started living in his uncle house...they did bring up jimin just like their son..but their actual son,this house only son was jin...1years ago, an accident happened and jin's brain was severely injured .. From them jin had been behaving like child,mentally unstable....and jin's mom thought.. Jimin was responsible for that... Jimin didn't try to defend himself... Gave them chance to think whatever they wanted so there...by this way.... allegations became proved right...