25🌸

"Jineee stop!" holding jin's hand jungkook said it raising his voice... He went close to jin and stood infront of him...putting his hand on jin's shoulder, jungkook desperately asked "is there any problem here??why you want to go jinneee?besides... your jimineee is here.... I am also here....don't you like to stay with me...don't you like my accompany??"

"Kookeee i want to go home...my home...bitch came to take me!" jin pouted...

"Now its your home sweetheart... Remember we are married... You are my husband....! "

"Sweetheart husband??" jin asked cutely looking at jungkook's doe eyes...

"Kookeee is a deer!!!"

"What??!"

"Kookeeee....have deer eyes eyes.. So.. beautiful... " jin got close to jungkook and put his hand on jungkook's eyes making him close his eyes....then jin put his soft lips on jungkook's eyes and quickly pecked his eyes...making jungkook heart skipped a beat...

"Please don't go jineee...i will buy honeymoon for you.. You love that right?"jungkook held jin's both hand inside his large ones...

"Really kookeee YOU will give me honeymoon? " jin's eyes became lightened up hearing jungkook... "Okay i will not go home... I will stay here..."

Jungkook smiled and took jin inside his arm wrapping hands around jin's waist... Jungkook loved jin's slender waist.....

"Honey... Let's go baby we are getting late!!" jin's mom came to there room while fixing her clothes.. Unnoticed jinkook's sweet moments...

Jungkook pulled out Himself from that hug while jin went to his mom and said "bitch...i am not going... Kookeee promised me to give honeymoon!! "

"What...what did you say jin honey..? " his mom became surprised hearing honeymoon...

Jungkook's own eyes became bulged out... He was trying to stop jin but failed...

"I want to talk to jungkook.... Jin honey go sit there" His mom pointed at the bed...jin obeyed her mom and went to bed taking little feet...

Jin's mom went beside the statue jungkook..
"Jungkook.... you are his husband... You have Rights over him but his brain is like a child's brain...i think you can understand what i am trying to say...

.i am greatful to YOU for my entire life for giving my son a life. ... for getting married to him... But son he is not mentally stable... I afraid... Intimacy can provoke....."

Jungkook took his mom in law's hand within his inside and said "i can never force him...and its not like that what you are thinking.... Actually.... "

"Your words eased me to some extent "

"I want to ask you one question about jin" jungkook asked hesitatedly...

"Yes..."

"Jin was married before i got married to him?"

"What!!!no...never!" jin's mom did defend his son...