15🌸

Taehyung didn't rise the topic and ask jungkook about the kissing incident at office and jk was thankful for that...
.

"How much?" jungkook asked the shopkeeper while inspecting the lip balm carefully..

"It will give pinkish colour and sweet taste on my lip?"

"Yes sir"

Jungkook became happy..he was really addicted to jin's licking on his lips.
Jungkook put the lip balm on his lip and licked it to confirm it...

.
.
When his car almost reached the house,he removed the lip balm from his bag and put it on his lip...after reaching home,he hurriedly went to his room unnoticed his mom standing in the living room...

She could see the happiness in his son's eyes and face which has disappeared years ago Because of her....she was happy looking at his son..

.

"Jineee....seokjin....!" jungkook called jin.jin came out behind the curtains...

"What are you doing there...okay..forget it...come...devour my honey lip...!"
Jungkook said while stepping towards jin..

"Kookeee bad....no kiss for kookeee!"

Jungkook understood in this few days that if jin doesn't want to do anything, jungkook can't make him do it forcefully..
Jungkook's mood turned into bad...

Suddenly jungkook raised his voice and said pointing his finger towards jin...

"From today i am your teacher...i Will teach you...go...take your books...all day nothing to do...just playing around the room...from today you are GoIng to study...understood? "

"No...noh!"

"Yes...seokjin.. Go..get on the bed...i am coming with your books!you don't listen to me at all!"

Jungkook went out of the room to bring paper,pen for jin...jin went to bed holding a doll..

"Good, you have a pen! " jungkook came back and sat beside jin...

"From now on, i am your teacher during reading... call me teacher "

"Teacher! " jin repeated.

Jungkook smiled.

"Yes.....so Today you are going to listen what i am reading okay?" jungkook started reading the book...but found jin not listening and giving his full concentration on the doll...,jungkook said "keep the doll aside jin...will play with iy after completing study "

"Don't do it teacher...Today she is not okay...her mood is bad"jin looked at jk and said it.

"Everything will be okay,don't cry okay?nothing will happen! " jin said to the doll while caressing it..

"Why what happen to her?and why you marked all over her face with the ink??"

"I didn't do anything teacher.. Her husband injured her"

Jungkook atfirst started laughing hearing it...but suddenly he became serious.... It implied some deep meaning.. May be he was an evident and something like that happened infront of him...or happened to him??!!

"Seokjin, were you married before you got married to me?did your husband Torture you???!"