1.1 jogging

Pete is a 19 year old scholarship student in a prestigious university in Bangkok. He came from a small town in Chiang Mai and lives with his grandmother, who is his only relative. He lives in a rented apartment with his classmate Porsche, who is also a scholarship student. They both do parttime jobs inorder to meet the living expenses. Pete is a gay but never had been in a relationship.

Pete always make sure to maintain his physique as he is a former boxing champion and always jogs in the morning and goes to the gym in the evening where he also does his one of the part time job. He has 2 parttime jobs, the other one in a cafe as a waiter.

The owner of the cafe is Thankhun who is also like a brother to Pete and vice versa. Thankhun loves Pete so much that he is willing to adopt him.

It was on one fine morning that he experienced the feeling of butterflies in the stomach, for the first time which he usually heard from others or watched in dramas or movies. Yes, he fell in love at first sight. It was a strange wonderful feeling. If you say in his phi's or rather boss's words "wow", "amazing " or magnificent.

Pete pov
As usual I was on my morning jogging with my headset on, white sneakers, black hoodie and a tracksuit. The fresh tint of morning breeze hit my face, I was inhaling the fresh air with a smile while listening to a very romantic song (let's listen dandelion), thats when I saw his face for the first time. I think he was also doing the same thing as me, jogging while feeling the fresh breeze with a smile except that he was taking a break near the lake and with no headphones. Morning sunrays made his whole sweaty body glow. He was taking a break to catch his breath also admiring the beauty of nature. At that moment I knew that I like him and I want him. He is my ideal type for a partner in physical appearance. I knew that I need to get this man, at least try to. So I wasted no time and went near him.

"Its beautiful isn't it". He was quite startlet and looked at me surprised. Then he quickly regained his composure and replied with a hmm indifferently. Wow his voice is so hot. But I was not only talking about the nature but about him too.

"I'm Pete" I introduced myself. "Vegas". Just one word. He got quite an attitude and is a cold person too. He got a nice body too judging by his physique. Shiny black hair which could be tied up, beautiful cold black orbs, sharp jawline, pink kissable lips, pale smooth skin, a perfect neck inviting anyone to leave a bite, beautiful hands with neatly trimmed nails. As I was admiring the godly creation, the same sexy voice made me out off the trance."Done starring ", aii Pete stop drooling for now, "sorry" I muttered sheepishly. "Its my first time seeing you here in this neighbourhood and I was just admiring your handsomness.
My grandmother always tells me to appreciate beautiful things. I was just doing the same". Then I did my signature smile, showing my one of the accet, dimples. All of a sudden Vegas did the unimaginable. He suddenly burst out laughing. It was mesmerising to watch him laughing. "So beautiful " I said infatuated. Suddenly Vegas came to his senses and still with a smile said  "thank you. You look beautiful too Pete". I smiled shyly.

"So new here". "Yes, I came here a week ago". We started our jogging together, now in the same direction. "where do you live" I asked. "Oh I live a few blocks away and I'm still not familiar with this area. How long you are staying here" Vegas enquired. "Two years, in this neighbourhood. My apartment is down the street. I am a 2nd year Arts student in ABS university. I am originally from Chiang mai and only have a grandmother". I continued on explaining my likes and dislikes and about my major and Vegas listened attentively. " Sorry, I kept on blabbering, you must be bored" I said embarrassedly. "No no no, Pete, its very fun listening to you, the way you talk animatedly is so cute to watch. And liked listening to you". My face must look like a ripe tomato. Seeing this Vegas smiled lightly ruffling my hair. Then he talked about himself.
Vegas  comes from a middle upper class family. He only has a younger brother and his parents died in a car accident few years ago. He is 25 years old and is a managing director in an automobile company which he is also investing along with his cousin, who is a year older than him.

After an hour of jogging and talking we went our separate ways, promising to do the same next day also. I went to my apartment with a jolly mood. As I walked into my apartment absentmindedly, I was hit by something and let out an "ouch".
"What the hell Porsche, that hurts dude". I yelled while rubbing my painful forehead. "Well , I was calling you for quite sometime and you were smiling so foolishly like someone in love. So i threw the box to get your attention. Now why don't you stop screaming and spill the beans baby". I smiled cheekily and said everything to him. He looked at me narrowingly for sometimes and started to scream.
"Finally my baby started to think about loosing his virginity". "What are you saying Porche, we only just met like an hour ago" I said feeling heat creeping into my cheeks while lightly hitting him. "Oh, look at my red shy baby" he said pinching both my cheeks. We started to tease each other, running all over the apartment. Then we had our breakfast and went to college in Porsche's bike.

I was so elated thinking about meeting my crush tomorrow that I made several mistakes the entire day. In the college I got called by my professors several times for daydreaming and even got thrown out of the class at which Porsche made fun of me. At work I made several small silly mistakes and got yelled by my bosses and had to appease both the bosses by doing extra work. I came to my apartment soo late and tired. But thinking about tomorrow my tiredness and sleepiness all vanished away. Whole night I was thinking about ways to impress my crush and somehow sleep came to me.