1.3 jogging

Vegas pov

I am super duper nervous today as I decided to confess my love to Pete during the tutoring session. From waking up in the morning till evening I was going through a plethora of emotions. Excitement, nervousness, fear if Pete doesn't accept me, angry and bitterness if he is in love with someone, so many emotions playing in me.

Finally it is time for the session. I dressed up as nicely as I could, practiced a lot in front of the mirror and went to Pete's apartment.
Pete opened the door. He was freshly out of shower, water dripping from his hair, rosy cheeks, reddish lips, and smells like summer and wore a blue tshirt and black pyjama pants. He looks so cute in that. I came out of my trance when I realized that Pete was also equally mesmerized by me. I smirked at him and invited myself in.
His roomie Porsche, as always was not present. We started our tutorial.

Time went by, it was close to the end of today's class, I dropped the bomb.
"Pete, I like you". He looked at me with mouth agape and sat there in shock for minutes. Pushing down the nervousness I said " I like you for almost one and a half month now. It was love at first sight for me. You talking to the kittens, your caring attitude towards others, your cheerfulness and personality had evoked something in my heart that I don't want to let go. So Pete Phongsakorn Saengtham, will you give me a chance to let me take care of you as a lover".

"You don't have to give me an answer now Pete. Please think about it and let me know your answer in 3 days as I can't wait more than that." With that I turn to pack my things quickly and stood up to walk towards the door. As I reached the door handle, Pete spoke. " What if I give you my answer now, Phi Vegas".
Vegas: "No" I quickly replied hiding my fear. What if he rejects me, atleast I can prepare my mind for the worst outcome in 3 days.

"goodnight Pete, see you tomorrow ".

"I like you too phi, it was love at first sight for me too", Pete said smiling at Vegas' back. I stood there completely frozen at what Pete said. Slowly I turned around towards Pete, who was happily smiling at me showing his dimples. I walked towards him unsure if I heard it correctly. "You really like me, Pete". "Yes phi, I really really like you no maybe close to love. But anyway I'm sure I like you a lot phi".

"Thank you cutie for liking me and I too really like you a lot. I felt an instant connection to you at that day at the park when we first made eye contact. So now can I ask you again to be my boyfriend?". " Yes phi, no not phi, my hottie..".
Pete said yes and smiled shyly calling me his hottie.  I smiled at his shyness and stared at him oh I wanna kiss his dimples and claim those cherry lips.

"Pete, can I hug you". He lowered his head and nodded shyly. I wasted no time and hugged him. Its just as I imagined, so soft and warm and he smelled soo good. We broke the hug after sometimes and stared at each other for few minutes and leaned together and connected our lips. Sparks flew out. I have kissed many but no one  ever felt like Pete. It was like saying to me I was finally at home, at peace.

It was slow and steady at first then the intensity increased. We were practically eating out each other. Pete was clumsy at first as he was inexperienced but then he got the momentum and followed my lead. Pete told me he didn't had any boyfriends or any intimate encounters in one of our talks and thats one of the reasons I was so eager to confess.
As we continued our kiss, my hands started to wander inside his shirt causing a stifled moan from him. This made me out of my euphoric state.

Vegas: "I'm so sorry baby, I got carried away".
Pete: "what?"
Vegas: " I know it's your first relationship and I should take it slow. But I couldn't control myself around you. I'm sorry baby".
Pete: "I know it's my first relationship and that I should take it slow but I want this phi Vegas. I want to atleast take it a bit further. I am craving for you as much as you are for me".
Vegas: "I think I'm falling in love with you baby. Oh baby, I want to devour you now so badly but I can't darling not with you. I'm going to love you properly. I'm going to show you and explore myself every meaning of love". With that I dived in for another deep kiss.

Third pov

They continued their kissing session to the couch. Vegas was hovering over Pete and started to tongue fuck him. Pete's hand wandered inside Vegas' shirt but was stopped by him.

"Since this is your first time, let me do the work baby. I promise to make you feel good".

Saying this Vegas took off Pete's tshirt and began sucking on his neck and chest leaving hickeys behind. He pinched both the nipples and started to suck on one of them while stimulating the other with his fingers causing Pete to moan loudly. Vegas was completely turned on by his lustful moans. It was like erotic music to Vegas' ears. He latched onto both the nipples alternatively. Satisfied with his work, he moved downwards and slowly untied Pete's pyjama, pulled it down till the ankles.
Pete's reddish rod which was completely erect now with bulging veins hit Vegas chin causing him to smirk and admire the beautiful organ. Seeing this Pete started to blush embarrassedly and tried to cover it with his hands.

"No baby, pls don't hide it. Let me pls have a look at my now favourite lollipop" and then looked at Pete who was looking anywhere but Vegas.

"Look at me Pete, I want you to look at me when we are together ". Pete turned to Vegas and was stupified by the look of pure lust and want and love in those beautiful eyes.

While looking at Pete, Vegas gripped his penis and gently started stroking it from the base to the tip, the precum oozing from the opening. He used it to coat the entire length and while holding Pete's gaze, Vegas stuck out his tongue and very sensually licked the tip causing Pete to tightly hold the couch pillow. He slurped on the reddish rod and the balls. He put the whole length in his mouth till he started to choke.

"Ah Ah phi....yes just like that phi..
Suck me Daddy"

"What the fuck Pete. Did you just call me__"

"Pls phi..I can't..."

"Don't worry baby, Daddy will take care of you my baby boy"

Vegas continued to suck and lick faster while his hands played with Pete's nipples and balls.

Pete was kind of having a feeling that something was going to erupt at any moment within him. This was all new to him. He definitely had masturbated before. But this was something new to him, something he could not describe.  The ectasy he felt doing himself and someone else doing him, someone else's hands on his most private sensitive parts was way too different, the euphoric feeling greater.

"Oh my God!!, Daddy, I'm near, I'm gonna come".

With a scream Pete came into Vegas' mouth. Vegas swallowed the whole cum leaking out of Pete. "mmh tasty. Just as sweet as you".

Vegas got up while pulling his pants up and gave panting Pete a gentle kiss on forehead and embraced him.

"Phi do you want me to take care of that", pointing at Vegas huge bulge.

" Its okay baby. Today was about you. This I will take care of myself. But next time will be your turn". Pete further buried his head in Vegas' chest.

"Let me go to the bathroom baby, I will be back in a few minutes ". With that Vegas went into the bathroom leaving a tired Pete in the living room. When he was back, he saw a sleeping Pete curled in the couch who snored lightly. He chuckled at that and carried the sleeping cutie to his bedroom. Vegas cleaned Pete with a wet cloth and put fresh clothes on him, tucked him and went to freshen up. He cuddled his love and drifted off to sleep with a satisfied smile.