The Outlander: Remastered

Hey everyone! It's me, I'm back.

I took a...pretty considerable hiatus from writing, and turns out it's been almost a year since I last published. With that said, I'm happy to be back in the fray and to be back writing fics. That being said, it will be a while until I release another chapter, and it certainly won't be here. I tried to continue where I left off last November, but seeing as my writing and my overall self has grown over that time period, I realized how awfully confusing this storyline is (even I cant keep up and I made all this up). Therefore, I'll be writing a new book entitled "The Outlander: Remastered". It'll have the same tropes and the same ships, but it'll be written a little differently with a more...refined style and storyline.

Sorry for the long wait guys, and that wait will get longer, but it will end soon. Just give me, say, a few years (no im kidding just give it a while I'll release ASAP)

I've also noticed that people are apparently still reading this hunk of shit after all this time, so to that I just want to give my thanks :)) and that I appreciate the support.

So yeah, give me some time, and we'll be back where we left off, albeit in a different timeline (it's a canon event.)

See ya!