ii

Bojan flopped into the soft mattress, a soft sigh escaping his lips. "Baby? Do you wanna talk about what's bothering you?" Jennette asked him as Bojan laid with his back on the bed, staring at the white ceiling, trying to put his thoughts together. "Was this place what we deserved? Like in all honesty, wasn't a top 15 place more like what our performance deserved?" he simply stated, turning his attention to his girl. A soft smile instantly made its way to his face. She was stunning. She had just taken a bath, wrapped in the hotel's bathrobe, her wait wet and Bojan's mind started wandering.
Damn this girl can do miracles.

"You were incredible on stage baby. All five of you. I am so proud of you, and please don't take these words for granted, but I forecast an amazing future for you guys" she stated as Bojan kept that smile on, making Jennette wonder. "Now what's on your mind, what's making you smile like that?" she asked while turning on her side, facing Bojan. Her bathrobe fell oh-so-slightly and that worked wonders on Bojan. "I want to take of the bathrobe you are wearing" he simple said, his innocent smile not matching his dirty thoughts. "What's holding you back then?"

Bojan smirked and hovered over his girlfriend's body, his hands slowly untying the belt from the bathrobe but not letting it show any parts of her body that weren't in plain sight before. His finger traced the way to her arms and then legs, stopping just by the middle of her thigh. That fucking tease.

Bojan loved the way he made her feel. The moment Jennette told him he was her first relationship and every other experience she had was random flings ending in less than a month, Bojan wanted to prove he was the first person Jennette met that was worth it. And that includes the sexual part of the relationship. The way her breath turned heavy the moment his hands touched her breasts and his thigh worked wonders at her wet core to the moment she was moaning his name, as quiet as she could so the other boys staying right next to them wouldn't hear, he considered himself the perfect match for Jennette.

His favorite part though is the aftercare. He would slowly kiss every inch of her body, he would help her get dressed and would wrap her in his arms, heating her breaths slowing down to a normal pace as she fell asleep. He is absolutely head over heels for her and he knows that is the same for her as well.

 He is absolutely head over heels for her and he knows that is the same for her as well

liked by janpeteh, joker_out_official and 98.765 more
bojan_cvjeticanin may the last morning here in Liverpool be the way I wake up every single morning ❤️

comments
jmarkovic forever 💫
^bojan_cvjeticanin forever baby❤️

janpeteh may the last morning here in Liverpool be the way I wake up every single morning, with me giving jennette the d
^jmarkovic you are absolutely disgusting jan

krisgusti and he scooooores
^juremacek SSF
^nace_jordan SSF BOJČIIII

nace_jordan may the night be with us drunk in Ljubljana bro
^bojan_cvjeticanin that it will
^jmarkovic I second that
^juremacek don't you have a shift or sth @/jmarkovic ?
^jmarkovic IF YOU DON'T WANT ME THERE JUST SAY IT MACEK
^juremacek it wouldn't be the same without you
^bojan_cvjeticanin let me enjoy my girl for 2 full 24 hours before she goes back to the kids on Tuesday 🥺
^krisgusti fair