Part 1

It was late at night. While the night gaurd was packing up for the night (Its only 1am) rockstar chica was in her sanctuary. She heard a loud shuffle followed by a sound of a light drop.
"Hello? Whos there!?" Rockstar chica says fairly loud. "Oh sorry.." Says a mystiroius voice around the corner. Orville Elaphant peeks around the corner and comes into Rockstar Chicas sanctuary. "O-Oh! Hey orville." Rockstar Chica says flussterd. She has had a crush on orville for quite awhile now. Orville has always been oblivious to her feelings tword him.
"The security gaurd left for the night." Says Orville putting his hands behind his back shyly. "Oh really? Dont you think think its a little early for the security gaurd to be leaving?" Says rockstar chica confused. She stands up and moves closer to orville. "W-Well... Maybe he got scared of us?" Orville says angstly. "Probaly. Pshh Pesky night gaurds."
Orville looks away from rockstar chica. A tear forms in Orvilles Big beautiful blue orbs. It runs down his cheek quickly. Rockstar chica notices this and grabs orvilles trunk and pulls his face up to make him look at her dead in the eyes. Little did Rockstar chica know that turns him on. Immideatly Orvilles face becomes bright red. He whimpers. "OoOoOOoAhhhhahHahhh" Says orville. Rockstar chica relisez what she had just did and quickly lets go of orvilles trunk.
"Omg im so sorry chica!" Orville says embarresed and feels like comiting sewer slide. "No its ok orville. That was kinda hot.." Chica says in a giga chad way. "Really?" Orville says. "No one has liked my whimper before. Yknow since im a elephant?" Orville says slightly happy. "Well. I liked it." Rockstar chica says.
Orville gets so embarresd and he shits himself uncontrolibly. "OH FUCK!" Orville elaphant says. He turns around and tries to run out of rockstar chicas sanctuary and accidently slips on his own wet, stinky, and slimy shit.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rockstar chica says because she has a crippling fear of wet, stinky, and slimy shit. Just her luck.
Circus baby walks in to the grotesque shit scene because there was so much ruckes. "What the actual shit is going on here? It smells absaloutly vile." Circus baby says very concernedly. "I shit myself" Orville says rather calmly.

After a long while everything is now clean. But rockstar chica cant help but think about that wrinkly, yellow, LONG, trunk of his. And what it is capable of. Even though orville sharted himself Rockstar chica still couldnt help but think of his perfection.
In orvilles room.

Orville is now freaking the hell out and throwing shit across the room. (Not real shit this time) Orville was so mezmerized by chicas big cocky ass. And thats all he could think about.

3AM

Orville elephant is in the duct system while Rockstar Chica is making her way to the duct system. Thats where she goes to masterbate to orville. Orville has lost his magic wand recently. Because Rockstar chica stole it from him last night. She now uses it as a dildo. Rockstar chica finnaly makes it to the air ducts. She begins to crawl in them and she finds Orville. Orville sees chica and gets really scared that he starts farting silently. "Oh hey Orville.. I didnt know youd be here." Rockstar chica says exitedly. Orville just smiles shyly at her while still farting uncontrollbly. "Omg whats that delightful smell?" Rockstar chica says whille she sits beside orville. Becomeing aroused.
"Oh its my farts." Orville says "Oh. Well farts REALLY turn me on." rockstar chica says whislt reaching over orville and getting ontop of him.