Chapter 2: Where Does It Leave Us?

Kathy

I was so shocked that he recognized me that I wasn't even sure how I managed to talk to him. Anna was going on and on about it. She was really over the mood that she got to have a selfie with the lads and posted them on her social media pages.

For the first time I checked The Script social media pages from my own. I smiled. 'What... what do they say?', Anna asked.

@TheScript_Danny Met up with an old friend of mine, if you see this, please reply hun, I want to follow you back!

'You have to reply, reply please and ask them to follow me', Anna said jumping up and down. 'Take it easy girl, I will okay', I said.

From @KathyHolt to @TheScript_Danny so this is me following you back, would you mind following my crazy friend Anna back. Her name is @IrishPowerGirl20.

Within a second I got a reply and a scream from Anna who's phone exploded.

To @KathyHolt from @TheScript_Danny thank you luv for following me. Just followed your friend, how are the ears?

'What is he saying?', Anna asked. 'Read it yourself', I said giggling. Anna laughed.

To @TheScript_Danny from @KathyHolt my ears... well I guess I am deaf for a while now. lol.

From @TheScript_Danny to @KathyHolt amen to that. See you in a bit dear.

I just retweeted it and faved it.

'Wow... he tweeted me back', Anna screamed. 'What', I said. 'He said that I need to watch out for your ears, hahaha he is so funny', Anna said and she screencaptured it to post it on her Instagram, totally not fangirling at all.

I put on some make-up not too much. My purple highlights were cool and not much later I heard the doorbell. 'There you go girl, hey Glen is there too, weird I thought you met up with Danny', Anna said. I opened the door.

'Hai...', I said a bit shy. I was still awfully nervous, but Danny took the nervousness away when he hugged me tight. 'Hey beautiful', he said with a smile. I smelled his amazing cologne. I closed my eyes for a second and enjoyed hugging him. 'Glen wanted to meet you in person and wanted to ask something to your friend, is that okay?', Danny asked. 'Of course, come on in, the both of you', I said.

I smiled as Glen hugged me. 'Hey... so your Danny's first love', he said. 'Ehm... yeah and he was my first love', I said. 'Cool... finally time to meet ya then right, he does not stop talking about you', Glen said. 'Gee thanks Glen', Danny said.

I laughed.

'Shall we go out?', Danny asked. 'Yeah sure, Glen stay as long as you like or whatever you want', I said with a smile. 'Thanks...', Glen said as he walked towards Anna who went ballistic.

'Bye Anna', I said with a smile. 'Bye girl, have fun', Anna said. 'I will', I replied. 'So... shall we go to a dining room or something, have you eaten yet?', Danny asked. 'No I haven't', I said. 'Good', Danny said.

We sat down at the first dining room we saw. Danny had his cap on so he wouldn't be recognized. 'What are you now, that the worst question ever, I mean what do you do?', Danny asked. 'I am an agent to a small band actually, not even first agent, I'm the second agent', I said. 'That is cool, what's the bands name?', Danny asked. 'The Streets', I mumbled. 'Oh sorry haven't heard of them', Danny said. 'They suck', I giggled. 'Oh... why don't you go searching for your own band?', Danny said. 'I can't move Danny, I am stuck here, I want to be an agent, better then before, but I can't move', I said. 'Let me help you get a job, maybe at our agency you can fit in the team, be my agent...', Danny said.

'Danny when did it ever worked for two people who are friends to work together', I said. 'True, but we can be the exception', Danny said.

'I will think about it', I said. 'Good', Danny said.

'But your story is far more interesting then mine, touring Danny... wow I knew you would make it, I followed MyTown, but that hasn't worked out quite well right?', I asked. 'Nah not really, thankfully Mark and I stepped out and we went writing for famous artists, we managed but we didn't do what we really loved doing, being on stage and singing our hearts out, we met Glen and it clicked. Since then we kind a never stopped with The Script', Danny said.

'Sounds like at least one of us is living the dream Dan. I am so glad that it happened to you', I said. 'Thank you... ehm small question are you going to eat that?', Danny asked. 'No... not really', I said. 'Can I...', Danny started. 'Go ahead dustbin Danny', I said giggling. 'How do you know that', Danny said. 'I've been catching up', I said smiling at him. 'Cool. What do you think of our music?', Danny asked. 'Amazing, especially the new album No Sound Without Silence, I loved it, your lyrics is so honest and straight from the heart', I said.

'Thanks', Danny said and now it was his turn to be shy. 'Let's go... I want to take a walk with you in the park', Danny said. I nodded and he put an arm around me after paying the bill.

We enjoyed the silence for a while and simply walked together. Danny broke the silence. 'I'm sorry if there are coming photo's on the internet later on, people are going to make assumptions, but please ignore them', Danny said. 'Oh Danny I am not that shallow to believe gossip, I believe you, not them', I said. 'Thank you', Danny said. 'For what? It's logic to believe and trust you instead of those stupid people who are making assumptions', I said.

'The girls I've dated found it hard, the media', Danny said softly. 'I'm sorry that that happened to you, but those girls you dated didn't handle the media very well then, I will always believe you, not the media, this is a promise Danny', I said. 'Thank you', Danny whispered and he gave me a kiss on my for head.

Two chapters in one day. I hope this story turns out well guys. Thank you for voting and be sure to comment and let me know what you think or tips from what should happen... I might do something with it and dedicate my chapter to you then :) x