8🌸

"Jin hyung from now on,,,this room is yours..you will stay here with your husband.. Okay?"

"Okay" jin said happily... Looking all over the room's decorations..
"Room is beautiful jimineee... don't want to go back in that room"

"You don't need to hyung"
.
.
.
Jin was sitting in the bed jumping and constantly saying "its soft' "

jungkook went to him awkwardly... Didn't know what he should do...

So he started "seokjin!"
Jin looked at him.

Getting jin's attention, jungkook sat beside jin and said
"I am jungkook, your husband "
Jin looked at him for few second as jungkook's features were mesmerised him every now and then.

"I... Am...pig...woog woog!" jin puffed his face trying to be like pig....then started laughing loudly..

Jungkook closed his eyes and moved his head side to side...
"I have to be more patient with him...don't irritate jungkook... Patient... Patient! " jungkook was thinking in his mind..

.
.
.

"Jungkook...! "
Jungkook's mom came to his room....

"Knock is there..i think you forget it!"

"Why did you marry him?"

"You know it why?"

"Jungkook you don't have to do it...you destroyed your own life by marring an insane person "

".... "

"And for whom??your step brother taehyung? "

"His happiness is important to me mom"

"Its not right....you never can be happy with this insane person... Neither you can give him happiness! "

"By looking at taehyung's happiness, i can spend my rest of life"

"You become crazy jungkook... Taehyung never saw you as lover's eye...its one sided love.. son"

"But i love him mom...since my childhood when i first met him....when you and taehyung's dad got married! "

"Why did you return back?hu??i sent you japan years ago so that you can't do anything that is Against in this families norms!Incest is not allowed here!!!"

"I did nothing wrong... Only love him......love can't be a mistake..and no one can remove him from my heart.."

"He will never return back your love...the way you want.. And if taehyung's dad knew about it.. I don't know what he will do!"

"I have my own dad with whom i am in touch.. Don't forget that...and i am not afraid of him!"

"You never accepted taehyung's dad as your dad right?"

"I accepted him as my mom's husband! "