AfTeR WeDdInG

AFTER WEDDING THEY REACHED THEIR  MANSION                                                                                                                                       IN THEIR BED ROOM 

TAEHYUNG:- (softly) Kookie , go take a bath. I will take after you.                                                                     JUNGKOOK:-Ok! (nodded)

                                                                                      AFTER REFRESHING

((Jungkook was wearing Taehyung's tee which was coming down his upper thighs , showing his milky and soft skin and tee's shoulders falling down from his shoulders which was making looking look cute and at the same time hot and sexy too))

(Taehyung was sitting on their bed using his phone when he looked up he saw a mesmerizing beauty and unforgotten cuteness. He was in his own world mesmerizing the cute and at the same time hot doll standing in front of him...but he got out of his dream world when Jungkook said something)

JUNGKOOK:- Hyung...when you gave me that dress..... (he told Taehyung about that incident                                     when Taehyung told Jungkook that he was getting married...How he felt sad and                                 had a pout)

TAEHYUNG:- REALLY!? (laughing)   

(And suddenly he stopped laughing and started moving closer to his bunny in no time Taehyung's hands were holding Jungkook's waist and Jungkook gasped in just some seconds Taehyung admired his Kookies face, while admiring his eyes just lingered on one beautiful structure on his beautiful face...those plumpy and pink rosy lips and in no time they were attached to his lips.)

((their lips moved in sync with no lust only love which was filled with lots of longing, which they longed each other for years.))

(slowly Taehyung's hands roamed inside Jungkook's tee and slowly to his nip*les when it got touched Jungkook felt the sensation and mo*n*d while shifting his lips from Jungkook's Taehyung devoured his bunny's jwaline while kissing it roughly he picked up Jungkook and put his Kookie down on bed and hovered over him.)

                                                          Rest, writer knows readers can imagine 

                                                                                NEXT MORNING

    Taehyung was staring beautiful scenario named Jungkook...When Jungkook and got confused 

JUNGKOOK:- What are you looking at? (sleepy and confused voice)

TAEHYUNG:- (all of a sudden hovered over him) YOU!

         "then Jungkook was unable to walk for whole on week >-<"

                                                        no, no, please do not think that it is the end ..