9🌸

"So....today is our wedding night... So what do you want from me?"
Jungkook took jin's hand on his own...and slightly caressing jin's knuckle..

"Want??"jin's eyes became large.
He became excited....
"Hmm..."

"Doll"

"Doll??but seokjin i didn't buy it..but i will give you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay" jin didn't care that much as he had many toys.

Jungkook took out a box from his pocket and gave it to jin..

"What is it?"

"Open it"

"Wooo....ring....shiny ring... Do you know..i have a bitch woman in my house...she wears this type of ring...i always want that from her...but she never gave me"

"Its yours.. Let me help you to wear it!"
Jungkook didn't have any ideas that seokjin's mental conditions is this much deteriorated...so he bought a finger ring for jin to give it as wedding gift...

"But husband i don't have...anything.. To give you!"

"Its not needed..."

"But i want to give you.. "

"....."

"Wait..." jin started removing his bracelet and gave it to jungkook "take....wear it"

"No seokjin.. I don't need it...nither i want it. "

"Okay then i help you to wear it"
Seokjin forcefully took jungkook's hand and put the bracelet in his wrist..

"Husband.. Like it?"

"Thank you seokjin... But please don't call me husband all the time okay?"

"But you.. husband... Jimineee told me"

"You call me by my name...jungkook "

"Jung....."

"Jung...kook..."

"Kook...??do you cook in the kitchen?

Jungkook laughed... He somehow felt it cute... He didn't know but he started liking seokjin's baby nature...if someone other said it to him..he would become angry..may be getting into fight also...but definitely in seokjin's case its different..
"No...Full name is jungkook... "

"Hard...hard.. Can i .. I...call you Kookeee only?"

"Kookie?okay fine...then call me kookie okay"

"Okay..no husband... Now husband is kookeee...."
Seokjin started clapping and laughing loudly like he won something.. .