Dans mon propre petit monde

"Look Rai senpai is here" said by a girl who was with a group that chatters loudly.

To gain happiness I must try my hardest and achieve what is the best and I mustn't fail .

"I heard he score is tops in the nationals last year" claimed the other one.

I do not need anything of little importance

"He excels in everything , I heard his family is rich too. " told by the other.

My father thought me not to associate myself with people with no power, everyone with no worth is like a trash.

"No wonder he is every girls dream guy !"

Unnecessary activities will just only complicate my life but even if I have achieved everything what everyone wanted I feel that something is missing .

the answer,

It was deep within my heart, a twitch that had been piercing inside my heart .

I don't feel anything,

fear,

regret,

sadness

even happiness.

I feel empty.

"You rank first again Rai , I've been hearing freshmen and even the upper classmen talking about you . You seem very famous even in the neighboring schools. God I miss you my son!" greeted Drake appearing like we haven't seen each other for a long time, gleaming like a fool. Just then the squeal got even louder and the crowd had gotten thicker. He's also popular and everyone likes him because of his easy going attitude.

He is the son of the Acosta group, one of the leading manufacturer of medicines and drugs . Since our families are close and our fathers are great friends, we often see each other often and in childhood he always visits the house and would play together.

My father said to not trust him fully but keep him as an ally. Is it good to just treat him as an ally? Wouldn't it be better if we will stay as friends for a long time? Back then my entire trust were all shattered , my friendship I thought I had made were all be thrown into trash and I look now at him as a trash. But father's words were absolute,
when he said it I should do it. Everything was in his power, he wanted control over things. I had no power to oppose it and because I wanted father to praise me I obeyed him as a good little boy that I should be that now myself is rotten in the core.

"Morning, and stop calling me son." I replied.

"You're as gaudy as ever aren't you? I still remember the cute you in childhood . You're so little, so innocent and so charming kyaaa!" He sulked then acted so cute-sy and girly which he looked so very awful that I wanna hit him hard.

"You look gross" I commented, looking at him with detest and he pouted. I heard a man waving his hand, calling out and immediately headed to us. He may be my classmate that I had asked to have the blueprint for our project.

"Hey Rai morning. I've gotten the blueprint yesterday, here you go. The professor refused first but then I mentioned your name and she immediately agreed." He said handing down a folder definitely with the blueprint inside; He then greeted Drake and excused himself.

"A bunch of workloads huh. I heard also that the profs given you extra projects and you've taken a loadfull of extra class also. I'd advise you to take a short brake once and for all, I'm the one who's gonna get older by just looking at you" He inputted sounding like a mother duck concerns with her ducklings..

"It's not that I needed this blueprint, I just needed their reassurance that they had done something in the project. I hated to reject their help so I played along. Finals is coming I do not want excessive things to work on"

"Darn how cold, where's the cute Rai let me see! let me see!" He overactedly gestures looking at me as if inspecting something. I back away and hit his head defending myself, he laughed and pats my back apologizing. We headed to our room and let time pass by as we waited for our professor. We chatted more and the bell rang.

"Finals will be a week after so be prepared, tomorrow will be your post examination I'll be handling down handouts to review do well if you guys don't want make up exams. - Oh and before I forgot, the day after the test will be the princess time so there won't be any classes, those who will be participating good luck." The professor briefly announced which in a way I do not understand causes an uproar and excitement to the class . I asks Drake what does the princess time means.

"Oh if I had remember you've been exempted in last year's exams. They called it princess time, as you heard the chairman's grand daughter is studying here but she's such a weird girl. She refuses to attend classes and take exams and hides somewhere in the school. To avoid being dropped out by the school or getting a failed mark the school holds a day for her examination. Because she refuses to take exams, she hides excellently that day; so everyone will have the task to find and persuade her, if someone succeeds he/she has the merit of plus 50 in the exam scores and a special request to be granted by the chairman himself." He deliberately explained .

What was that? I heard this school is peculiar to events but this seems a bit ridiculous, so much as to merit someone undeserving with plus 50 in exams just for that girl. Isn't she being cocky just because of her grandfather. I'm getting agitated by the thought but I managed not to say it.

"That's so like you to be irritated by that. I supposed you haven't heard but it is quite a hard task just to follow her but what more to persuade her. No one had the chance to get a merit though and that's the end of the story no one had a clue if she'd taken the exam or not."

"It's a crap. I'm not interested let them tire themselves out." I responded and focusedly start reading at my book as the professor started the lesson.

"Not interested huh. It's a shame though she's quite a beauty. " He whispered sounding dismayed. I neglected his words and just listened to the lecture .

I remembered my father once told me, in this world only those who worked hard and with abilities will be happy and those who are not will plaster their fake smiles to everyone. To move a cart you must push it forward or utilize others to push it for you. Maybe he is right, no he is always right and to get his approval I follow every words he says. I had never once look up on a day or expected anything but it's the first, I felt something will happen, it's just a feeling but somehow I'm restless.