❥︎ When they get turned on

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
- Itoshi Rin
- Isagi Yoichi

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : Smut / 18+

                                     ....

                               𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ✍︎

        ❥︎ when blue lock guys are simply
         turned on by you and are hard ;)

           ❖ ── ✦ ──『✙ - ✙』── ✦── ❖

                            ♥︎ 𝐈𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐑𝐢𝐧 ♥︎

It's been a day since you last met with your boyfriend,Rin Itoshi. He had been busy with his soccer matches lately and you haven't seen him in the past 24 hours.

In the afternoon, Rin came to your apartment and knocked on your door, wearing casual clothes.

Rin looked at you and spoke. "Hey."

You were dressed up in your tight black jeans skirt along with a white crop top that revealed your sharp collarbones. Hair curled loosely along with a light make-up resting on your facial features. When the door bell rang, your heart skipped a beat and you checked yourself in the mirror for one last time and opened the door revealing none other than your handsome and stoic boyfriend, Rin Itoshi.

"Hey."  Rin looked at you as he spoke.

"Hello Rin" you smiled and blushed as his eyes  scanned through your clothes.

Rin walked closer and his body looked so big and massive compared to yours.

"Can... I come in?" he asked maintaining his neutral expression on his face.

"Oh yeah- SURE" you blurted out tearing your gaze away from his handsome figure standing on your doorstep. You inhaled out as you stepped aside to let him in.

Your plan was to just chill and watch a movie tonight, and you don't even know why you were dolled up so cutely-- actually so very intimately, when you're about to just netflix and chill with him. Well he was too good looking, not your fault when you try to look good infront of him as always right?

You sat on one of the couches and patted the empty space beside you.

As he approached me, Rin's nose picked up the scent of your cologne. A faint sweet aroma that made him want to sniff you again. He sat down beside you and embraced you in soft warm hug.

"So cute with those clothes on you." he whispered nuzzling his face in your hair.

"Thanks..." you whispered out. Your breath hitched at his compliment. He pulled back as you took the remote and played the movie.

"Let me grab us some snacks from the kitchen." you said giving him your warmest smiles as you got up and walked away but your tight skirt caught his cold sea green orbs as you walked your way out infront of him.

He was being his quiet self as usual as you went to the kitchen and his intent gaze was constantly on your body, instead of the movie, as you walked to the kitchen without noticing him literally eye fucking you from behind.

Rin tried to control himself as much as possible but unfortunately, he couldn't stop staring. He noticed that your clothes were rather tight, making your curves even more pronounced.

Rin's blood and desire rushed through his veins, increasing his already increased heartbeat, arousing his tensed muscles.

Rin watched carefully with his cold face and noticed how your skirt clinged on your hip curves as you bent down to take snacks out from the lower cabinet. His heart started pounding again and he couldn't control himself...