❥︎ When they get turned on (2)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
- Bachira Meguru

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 : Smut / 18+

                                      ....

                                𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ✍︎
     ❥︎ when blue lock guys are just simply
         turned on by you and are hard ;)

            ❖ ── ✦ ──『✙ - ✙』── ✦── ❖

                       ♥︎ 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 ♥︎

Bachira smirked when he saw you trying to open the door as you were in your drunk state while he was holding your waist from behind to keep you from falling.

He leant down to your ear as he whispered  "Need help honey?"

"Mhm? Yeahh~this annoying door ain't opening!!" you mumbled as you rested your back against his chest, too tired to even stand on your own.

A grin tugs at the corners of his lips as he opens the door. As you both went in, he wraps his arms around your thighs and carries you bridal style towards the living room.

He let out a sigh as he laid you down on the couch.

"Why on earth would you drink so much with your friends?" His voice had a teasing tone as he asked.

"Mhmm don't know...I was just, mhmm.." you didn't even manage to complete your words properly as you laid on the couch pouting at your boyfriend cuz he was the one to drag you out of the club after his soccer practice.

Damn he was kind enough to place you on your couch, after walking your drunk ass back to your apartment.

As it was one of his after-practice hours so he was looking quite a view with slight sweat clinging onto his sports t-shirt. His grin wide and teasing as always, with his messy mullet giving off the mixed scent of his shampoo and sweat.

It felt as if you were not only manipulated by alcohol but his presence alone could make any girl fall on her knees right infront of his carefree demeanour.

You laid there hugging your cushion as you saw him about to walk away...

"You going....? Take off my heels..." you whispered completely shameless due to your tipsy state which always made you act all dominant.

Bachira's eyebrow raised slightly as you asked him to take your heels off. Without any hesitation he knelt down and took off your black stilletos showing off your pink painted toes as he placed them on the floor and sat back down beside your feet.

"So you don't want me to go?" his eyebrow raised again as he looked down at you smirking like you just did something you shouldn't have...

"Should I be letting you go without any fun?~" you whispered in a deep feminine voice as your eyes were already quite half lidded due to all that whiskey you drank wildly and damn it was kicking now.

He chuckled slightly as he witnessed the lust glistening in your eyes. His face was like 'seriously?!' He looked at your hands reaching towards him as he held them.

"I'm interested in this 'fun' you're talking about..." he said as he traced his thumb around your fingers and looked at your eyes...

"You shouldn't drink so much you know... It's dangerous" he smirked as he leaned closer to you and smelled the whiff of alcohol in your breath.

"Oh I was having fun and I STILL WANT MORE~" you whined as you sit back up on the couch and moved closer to him arching your back with your body temperature rising more than ever.