Part 11

I was stood infront of my wardrobe deciding if i should wear my short red dress or my black skirt and white crop top.
Charles had left an hour ago and had no clue I was meeting Lando.
Was this bad? Nah probably not. I finally picked the red dress and slipped it on gracefully. I then applied some makeup and picked up my phone. I then left the house and made my way down to la margarita. I saw Lando in the window sat at a two seater table. I walked inside and approached him. When he saw me he rose out his chair and hugged me. I hugged back. After we pulled away he sat back down.
"I'm really sorry for the other night" he sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"It's alright, i don't even remember it" I brushed my hair behind my ear. The waiter approached us and asked us for our choice of drinks.
"Finest champagne and two glasses" Lando asked for before I could get a word in. The waiter nodded and rushed away.
"Champagne at this time?" I asked him.
"Yeah, problem?" He asked. I shook my head.

I spent all that afternoon with Lando, getting drunk and talking about our lives. He walked me to the door of the restaurant.
"Come back to mine"  he blurted out, break the silence between us. I was too drunk to say no. And before I could he dragged me inside the closest taxi.