Sick

Words: 576
-love
-pregnancy
-sickness
——————————————————-

I woke up felling really sick. I felt toms arms around my waist, and saw him asleep. I gently took his arms off me, without waking him up and I went to the bathroom.

As soon as I got in there, I felt myself needing to puke.
I quickly went to the toilet and threw up. As I threw up I felt someone grab my hair out of my face, and rubbing my back.

When I finished throwing up, I turned around and saw Tom.

"You okay ml?" He asked me still rubbing my back. "No" I said as Tom pulled me into his chest. "Let's get you back to bed" he said, as he carried me into bed.

I snuggled into him, as he stroked my hair. I soon felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier, and I fell asleep.

1 week later

I woke up still felling like shit.
I stood up from the bed, and went downstairs. I got into the kitchen as I took a glass of water, and some painkillers.

"Your felling any better love?" I heard Tom say from behind me. "No not really" I replied as I turned to face him

"I think we should go to the doctors then love" he said, as he opened his arms, motioning me to hug him.
I went over to him and he pulled me into a hug. "I'll call the doctors" he said while kissing the top of my head. "Mhh" I said.

Later on the day

We sat in the waiting room, waiting for our turn and about 5 minutes later my name got called in.

"Hello you guys" the doctor said "hello" Tom replied. "You may sit down now" the doctor said smiling.

I sat down on the bed, and Tom sat on the chair next to me.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked, as he sat down in his chair.

"I have been sick, for the past week. And It doesn't seem to get better" I said

The doctor then let out a little smile

"It's seems like it's your first" he said smiling at us

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, with a confused look

"Y/n. Have you been sexually active?" The doctor asked.

"Yes? Oh" I said realising what happened.

"Yeah, so we have to take a test. To see if your pregnant. If your not, then there may be a little problem. But we can wish for the best" the doctor said, as he stood up and took a cup out of a drawer

"He thinks your pregnant?" Tom asked with a big smile on his face
"Well that's what I assume" I replied smiling back at him.

"I hope, your pregnant. " he said as he kissed my forehead

"So y/n, you have to pee in this little cup, and come back with it. And we'll see if your pregnant or not" the doctor said, as he handed me the cup.

"The bathroom is to the left outside of the room"
He said smiling.

"Thank you, I said as I stood up, and went to the bathroom"

I came back 10 minutes later with the cup

The doctor took the cup, and did the test.
"Now we will wait" he said.

10 minutes later

The doctor walked into the room again

"So?" Tom said impatiently. "Congratulations, your pregnant" the doctor said with a smile on his face.