Girl of my dreams

Words: 807
-cute
-restaurant
-phone number

To be honest, when I was writing about Tom giving y/n his phone number. I low-key cringed. I just hate writing stuff like that. It awkward 🥲
————————-————-————-————--

Toms POV

Me and the boys were walking around the city, looking for a place to get some food, because we just had an interview, and all of us were starving.

We walked into the nearest Five guys, because I was craving a milkshake from there.

We walked into the restaurant and the boys and I ordered our food and drinks.

We found a spot to sit at, trying to hide a bit from all the fans and stuff. And we found the perfect spot close to the bathrooms.

We sat down and waited for our food to be ready, so we kind of just talked, and made jokes.

The food was done, so Bill and Gustav got up to get the food. And there was a small line of people, getting their food, so it would take a bit to get the food.

I looked at my phone, and scrolled through my social media's, and when I was about to put it back, a girl walked out of the bathroom.

At first I just took a quick look at her and thought nothing of it. But when I realised how beautiful she was, I quickly looked back at her.

She caught me staring at her, so she gave me a little smile. And I felt myself blushing up.

I didn't even realise that I was staring, until The boys came with our food.

"We finally got the food!" Bill said with a relief.

I quickly snapped back to reality and got my food. And the whole time when I was eating, I couldn't even stop thinking about her. And the boys started noticing, so they looked around the whole restaurant, and asked me who it was.

I looked around as well, and saw that she was only sitting a few tables away, with someone. Thank god it was a girl, because if it was a boy, I could already stop dreaming.

I pointed at her slightly, and the boys looked at her.

"She's hot!" Georg said as he looked at me, and wiggled his eyebrows. "She's perfect" Bill said as he hit my arm slightly. And I just covered my face so they didn't see how much I was blushing.

I took a quick peek, and bill was messed around in his bag. He pulled out a little piece of paper and a pen, and wrote my number on it.

"Give her this when we leave" Bill said with a smirk as he handed me the piece of paper.

"What if she has a boyfriend?" I asked as I took my milkshake and took a sip of it.

"Tom stop overthinking" Gustav said as he smiled at me, and ate his fries.

"Whatever" I said as I laughed.

~time skip~

We finished eating, and my heart was pounding like crazy because of how nervous I was of giving her my number.

I saw the boys started to pack their stuff away, and got ready to leave. I stood up as the last man. And when I stood up the boys started whispering to me that now was the time.

As we got to her table bill slightly hit my arm and I looked at her.

She looked back at me with a smile, and her friend was just smirking like she knew what was up.

"You look absolutely gorgeous" I said with my normal flirty voice. "Here take my number and call me" I said as I handed her the paper.

"Of course" she said as she stood up. She pulled out a pen and wrote her number on my arm. We were so close to each other, that I could smell her amazing perfume.

"Call me" she said as she looked at me. She let go of my arm and kissed my cheek.

I blushed but hid it. "Thank you so much-" Bill said as he smiled at me and her. "Y/n, I'm y/n" she said as she looked at me.

"Tom" I said a I smiled back at her.

"Well we better get going" Bill said as he smiled at her. And I winked at her, before we left the restaurant.

"Wow man! You just gave a girl your number, and she gave you hers!" Gustav said as he hit my shoulder.

"Yeah I could never do that. I'd be absolutely embarrassed" Georg said while he was texting his girlfriend.

"You asked your girlfriend over text you pussy" I said as I hit his arm.

"Yeah whatever" he said as he hit me back.

God y/n was just the girl of my dreams. I thought to myself.