Drarry part 5

Heheheh spicy in next couple chapters 😏 be ready

 In the Griffindor common room

Still Harry's pov

I lean on the wall blushing madly "I can't believe that just happened this is a dream... Right It has to be..." I pinch my self  on the arm "ouch, nope this is reality... Holy shit! Holy shit holy.. Hermionie: "uh Harry you good?"  "GAH! FOR  MERLINS SAKE MIONE! Don't scare me like that!".                            Hermione: "heh sorry Harry I didn't mean to scare you" I look at her and see a harassed-looking crookshanks in her arms "what happened to him oh and you" I can see scratches all over hermiones face and arms "what did you do" I roll my eyes at her Hermione: "I um tries to bathe him..." "you idiot" she gives me a stern look.              Hermione: "yeah yeah, sooo what happened with malfoy" I start to blush as I tell her what happened, well most of it, I purposely misses out the part where he kissed me because she doesn't need to know Hermione: "oh that was unexpected" "mhm just don't tell please" Hermione: "my lips are sealed" I look down my face redder than before "I still can believe that happened though" Hermione: "You'll be fine quit being a baby" "I am not!" she looks a t me and laughs "what ever, I'm going for an early night" I pretend to yawn as I head for they boys dormitory. Hermionie: "meeting up with malfoy again later are you" I stop in my tracks blushing "m-maybe" I turn to face her "okay fine I am" hermione: "just don't stay up past 3 okay we've got potions tomorrow so you can be late because professor Snape will have your head if you are" "really. Potions ffs whatever imma go have a like 1 and a half hrs sleep night"  Hermionie: " night. Ow crookshanks NO! BAD CAT! 

Again bai peeps lol