Drarry part 4 (I think Lol)

Time skip: In the corridors 

Still Harry's pov

I walk around looking for malfoy when I suddenly bump into someone "oh! I'm so so oh.. Hey Malfoy" I look up and blush a little seeing him.            Malfoy: "Hey, Potter, you good?" He looks. Down at me while smirking "yeah but why are you looking at me li- W-what are you d-doing?" I stutter feeling his hands go to my waist picking me up Malfoy: "nothing ~" I give him a death stare "put me down"          Malfoy: "no" "whatever" I put my head down on his shoulder wrapping my legs around his waist "can we just stay like this for a bit"  Malfoy:"of  course we can, prince~" I look at him blushing at the nickname "p-prince?" Malfoy: "yes, do you not like it?" "n-no I like it.." I put my head back on his chest wrapping my arms around him Malfoy:"Harry, will you be my boyfriend?" "well no shit sherlock" I roll my eyes "stupid question" we stay like what or 5 minutes more when I look up at him he looks down at me and smiles              Malfoy: "I wish we were in she same house" I smile "you know I actually was supposed to be in slytherin because of, you know, Voldemort" He gives me a surprised look not even flinching at the name.                          Malfoy: "you? Slytherin!? How come you got put in gryffindor then" "because of you... I kinda hated you the first day we met so I asked the hat to put me in Griffindor".                Malfoy: "Rude, I'm so offended" I laugh a bit "you get offended so-" I look into his star-like eyes stopping in the middle of my sentence "woah..." I mumble under my breath. Malfoy: "Wha- oh heh" he chuckles seeing me staring at his eyes "pretty...".                     Malfoy: "your eyes are pretty to, prince" I got lost in his grey eyes when I suddenly snap back to reality hearing the nickname he gave me "that's gonna take some getting used to" Malfoy: "What is- Ohh me calling you 'prince" "mhm" I nod as my heart starts thumping madly. 'why do I want to kiss him so badly?' i think to my self my eyes moving from his lips to his eyes, I start to blush as I put my head down Malfoy: "you Okay Harry?" "y-yeah" He grapes my chin making me look at him, as he smirks knowing exactly what I want, he leans down connecting our lips. I was about to kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck when we hear a noise and pull away "what was that" He puts me down so I am standing. Malfoy: "c'mon follow" he grabs my hand  and starts walking the opposite way picking up his speed into a run "oh? Hey! Slow down!" Malfoy: "no, we can't be seen together, don't you want to keep this a secret?" I look behind us to make sure no one is there "well yes, I do" we stop running when we reach a turning point we both go down Malfoy: "There we should be good for now... I wonder who that was" "me too but to be honest it was probably Snape or Filch".                              ???: "Draco? Is that you?" I look at malfoy recognising the voice "is that-".                       Malfoy: "my father? Yes but what is he doing here? And how did he get here?"He whispers peering over the corner of the wall "I dunno don't ask me" I shrug as we hear his voice again Lucius: "Draco I know you're there come here I want to speak to you" Malfoy: "give me a sec in fixing my shoes" I look up at him        Malfoy: "you should probably get back to your common room it's that way right?" "yeah, okay do you want to meet up back here at say 11.30pm" I'll bring my cloak."                  Malfoy:"yeah sure, prince" "okay see you soon dray" I walk off heading for my dorm malfoy: "wha- hm.." 

That's all for now it's took me too long bai