The Russian Man And Clown

Just as Sigma was about to rest as no one was bottering them, they heard a scream coming from the hallways. She opened the cameras quickly to see customers being terryfied of Bram, she shrugded thinking „who yould not be seeing him for the first time?", they laid down on there chair waiting for this awfull work day to end still paying some attention to the screen.

_________________________________________________________________

Just as Sigma expected, Fyodor won every possible game withouch any strugle, Nikolai was standing right by his side not playing but observing and cheering every time his partner won a new game and made his opponents money disapear. To that rat looking guy games of gamble were just a form of entertainment but it wasnt the game itself that he found entertaining, but the faces of ones that lost.

Every time someone played with him they felt like the devil himself was looking into their eyes making them scared for there lives as if they were gambling for it. Some of those people even fainted from that awfull feeling and stress that fyodor's face was causing.

Nikolai saw a game that looked fun to him and quickly run towards it leaving fyodor alone. The game itself was just a duck fishing game that Sigma got from Fukuchi as a joke and a new addition to the casino, however suprisingly enough it was a bit popular especially for the new customers. The clown spend at that game an hour, he did not want to leave untill he was satisfied with the prize he got, it was a couple of dolars. Nikolai was proud of himself and ran back to Fyodor to show him what he had won all by himself.

Fyodor ofcourse didnt care much as it was not much, he only cared about the fact that Nikolai had fun and didnt botter him when he was trying to play games but despite all of this he still decided to praise the clown for winning.

-congratulations dear, maybe try another games too?

-maybe I will~ but for now Im going to play this one, maybe I will get something more!

-as you wish, but dont lose to much money.

-Yea yea. I know. Have fun! -the clown kissed fyodor's cheek slightly and again went to his game

Fyodor was currently playing poker and annoying rest of the table with winning most of the games. He got quite bored at this point „its terribly easy to win with those people to the point when its boring" he thought to himself after winning another game. He stood up from his chair and went to a restaurant located in the casino to take a break and maybe do anything else then just gambling, he was terribly bored of stupid people who could not win a single game, he wanted a good oponent with who he could actually play like it was a chalange. Lets just hope he will find one eventually.