Gonna Meet

Move Forward na tayo..
-----

AFTER 10 YEARS...

March 10, 2025. Hahaha.

Bailey's POV:

I'm so happy because of my Baeleys Army. They knew it na. They understand it. I thank God with my Baeleys Army. They are so understanding. I really love them.

My mom and dad said that today, I'll meet my fiancee and today is her birthday.

I tweeted first. Hahaha.
"Hello Guys! We're going back to PH. God bless our trip."

Then, I found out that it's Rica's birthday today. So I greet her a Happy Birthday. :)

"Lord please guide us in our flight. I wish that my fiancee is Rica. Thanks for everything Lord."
I pray first before our flight going back to Philippines. I'm not so excited to meet my "Fiancee" and her mom. "Except", if the girl I'm going to marry is Rica.

(At airplane)

Dad: Bailey, do you want some clue?

Me: About what Dad?

Dad: About your fiancee.

Me: Yes Dad.

Dad: Okay. Her name starts with the letter "R" and ends with the letter "a".

Me: Thanks Dad.

Ohh. It can be RICA. I think. Hahaha. How I wish. :)

Rica's Mom POV:

My daughter is on her phone again. It's her birthday, and it's the day when she gonna meet her fiance and his fam.

Me: Rica, dress up. We're going to airport. You're gonna meet your fiance na.

Rica: What!? Sa mismong birthday ko pa? Mom, you know naman na may gala ako with my friends dba.

Me: Oh c'mon! Lets go! Male-late tayo neto eh. Next time nalang yang gala nyo. Okay.

Rica's POV:

My mom said that we're going to airport now. It's my Birthday. I have some gala with my friends but. Urgh! We're going to airport. So, No Choice but to go with my Mom. She said that I'm going to meet my "fiance" with his family. I'm not excited except if the guy I'm going to marry is Bailey.

(At Airport) (pumunta sila ng airport, ilang hours pagtapos nila Bailey makasakay sa eroplano)

I'm bored na. Urgh!
So I decided to open my twitter account then I read Bailey's tweet. Kanina pa pala sya nagtweet. I didn't even know.

"Hello Guys! We're going back to PH. God bless our trip."

Bailey and his Fam are going here in Ph!? Oh my! Sana siya nga fiance ko! OMG! Hahaha.

Me: Mom, matagal pa ba sila?

Mom: Just wait Rica. :)

After 30minutes of waiting.

Mom: Rica, his Mom texted me na. Nandito na sila.
Me: O-kayyy.