The summoning

Warning : this summoning has self harm and witchcraft please don't continue if you don't want to read any further. If you summon this demon it'll be hard to get rid of him and a good chance of him getting your soul. So don't do it unless you're okay with it. Good luck

Alright what you will do first is grab things you need.

You'll need a knife, 4 candles, a picture of Laughing Jack can be any picture, a lighter, your device, and paint or anything to make a pentagram.

Well first draw or make a pentagram make sure the star is upsidedown cause that's how your gonna look at it when you sit down.

Now place the candles and picture of Laughing Jack like this

Now light the candles with your lighter or whatever you got with and with the knife you'll draw out a little bit of your blood on the picture of Laughing Jack

Now light the candles with your lighter or whatever you got with and with the knife you'll draw out a little bit of your blood on the picture of Laughing Jack. ( Cause that bitch needs that good shit lol 🤣)

Now everything should be ready just say these words " I'm here to summon the one and only laughing jack he can do whatever as he please he may have my body and my soul I shall play pop goes the weasel and once the song ends the summoning has been done and he has been summoned. "

After that use your device and play pop goes the weasel and wait until the song is over and it has to play it all the way through I DON'T CARE HOW IMPATIENT YOU ARE WAIT UNTIL THE DAMN SONG IS DONE. * sigh * now once that's done then blow out your candles and clean up to do it again the next day until things start happening.

It'll start small than gets more dangerous as you keep doing the same thing over again and you have to be somewhere negative very negative cause he likes that weird shit. Oh and you'll be doing what he says for the rest of your life after wards.

Cool now that's done let me know what y'all think and if you never hear or see me again that's means I'm dead and kidnapped by jack or I just don't have time okay love y'all thank you 😊