December 25, 2003

Future Lukes pov;
At the hospital at 2:30 p.m in the halls you can hear a new born child crying after it was born.

Luke's father pov;
I look at my wife as she just gave birth to our son. He had my eyes and my wife's nose. I happy that I came home early from work to see my newborn son to be born. I pick up my son and hold him. Then the doctor comes in.
"What is his name sir," the doctor said to me.
I look at my son and said, "His name will Luke."
"That's a wonderful name for him," the doctor said before she left.
I look at my wife and saw she was waking up.

Luke's mother pov;
I was hearing someone talking so I woke up to see who was talking. All I see is my husband holding our son. My husband was looking at me.
"Hello beautiful how are u feeling," my husband said.
"Hurting my love," I said to my husband.
My husband looks at our son and smiles and hands him to me. I hold our son and smiles at how cute he looks asleep.
"What's is his name," I asked my husband.
"I name him luke," my husband said.
"I like that name," I said as I smiles.
The doctor comes in and says, "you and the baby can go home tomorrow"
"Okay doctor," my husband said.

Third person pov;
They went home the next day, and they were all happy with their newborn child.

Future Luke pov;
Mom and dad was happy that I was born. One question was always in my mind, was I the cause of them staying together cause you can see my dad wasn't happy with my mom.